Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 04:34 PM

531 posts, read 338,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
Please, post proof that Hamas=all Muslims.

Post proof that all Muslims are anti-semetic, and hate America.

Radical outspoken minority=/=majority.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Muslim Community Center (that allows all faiths to join and enjoy) being built near Ground Zero.
Did i ever say it was all muslims?Use common sense. Have you read the quran? Have you read about the life of Muhammad? Do you know what is Jihad? Have you been to a mosque? Do you know jews and muslims who lived in the west bank? Can you prove radical Islam is not wide spread in the muslim american communities. A kid my friend went to school was planning on blowing up a train. Do you live in a neighborhood full of musims? And fyi all my muslim friends always told me there family's hate jews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 04:43 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewcas View Post
Did i ever say it was all muslims?
You sure inferred it.

Quote:
Have you read the quran?
I've done some reasearch. It's no better or worse than any other Holy Book out there.

Quote:
Do you know what is Jihad?
SOmething only the radical minority engage in.

Quote:
Have you been to a mosque?
No. However, I'd expect it to be similar to the Synogague I went to with my jewish father-in-law for my sister-in-laws confirmation.

Quote:
Can you prove radical Islam is not wide spread in the muslim american communities.
Can you prove that it is?

Quote:
A kid my friend went to school was planning on blowing up a train.
And I know a few Christians that were planning on raiding an abortion clinic.

Radical minorities do not represent the majority.

Quote:
Do you live in a neighborhood full of musims?
Muslims and jewish people, yes.

Quote:
And fyi all my muslim friends always told me there family's hate jews.
And all of my muslim friends have no problem with jewish people.

Gee, antecedotal evidence is FUN.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
You sure inferred it.

I've done some reasearch. It's no better or worse than any other Holy Book out there.

SOmething only the radical minority engage in.

No. However, I'd expect it to be similar to the Synogague I went to with my jewish father-in-law for my sister-in-laws confirmation.

Can you prove that it is?

And I know a few Christians that were planning on raiding an abortion clinic.

Radical minorities do not represent the majority.

Muslims and jewish people, yes.

And all of my muslim friends have no problem with jewish people.

Gee, antecedotal evidence is FUN.
First of all what Muhammad preached was different then any other prophet ever. You have no clue what your talking about if you think there the same. Mosque is nothing like Synogague not even slightly. I didn't ask if you did research I read the books and the words of Muhammad. You should read deeper into it. Jesus was a man of peace and enlightenment. Muhammad was a pedophile rapist who saw no problems with pillaging infadels. Read there book don't take my word for it. Muslim extremist have no problem killing kids, innocent people, using kids as human shields or enslaving woman. If you really think christian extemist's are as crazy as muslim extremists then i have a very hard time believing you live in a jewish neighborhood.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:51 PM

Christian's do not vow to kill all non believers.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:53 PM

683 posts, read 1,468,807 times
OMG, why are you fueling this thread that was probably started by an Asian israeli Jew.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edu983 View Post
OMG, why are you fueling this thread that was probably started by an Asian israeli Jew.
See people think its the jews fault for everything!!!!

Old 08-09-2010, 04:55 PM

Quote:
First of all what Muhammad preached was different then any other prophet ever. You have no clue what your talking about if you think there the same. Mosque is nothing like Synogague not even slightly. I didn't ask if you did research I read the books and the words of Muhammad. You should read deeper into it. Jesus was a man of peace and enlightenment. Muhammad was a pedophile rapist who saw no problems with pillaging infadels. Read there book don't take my word for it. Muslim extremist have no problem killing kids, innocent people, using kids as human shields or enslaving woman. If you really think christian extemist's are as crazy as muslim extremists then i have a very hard time believing you live in a jewish neighborhood.
And GOd was a insane mass murderer of a toddler who cried every time something didn't go his way.

Religion is a dirty thing.

None of the majour ones are innocent of bloodshed.

And I'm not defending Muslim extremists. I'm just saying that just because muslim extremists exist, doesn't mean that we should typecast ALL muslims into that role.

And sure. I don't live in a jewish neighborhood. My fahter in law isn't an orthodox jewish man. His family didn't come over from Poland after narrowly survivng hte Holocaust. That's not a Jewish Community Center, which is very similar to what the Muslim Community Center being built is going to be like, that I was considering sending my daughter to preschool for (until I got told their outrageous price to do so) that's within walking distance of my house.

You know my every move, obviously. Do you live near me or something?

Old 08-09-2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Christian's do not vow to kill all non believers.
Only the extremists.

Gee.

That sounds familiar.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
And GOd was a insane mass murderer of a toddler who cried every time something didn't go his way.

Religion is a dirty thing.

None of the majour ones are innocent of bloodshed.

And I'm not defending Muslim extremists. I'm just saying that just because muslim extremists exist, doesn't mean that we should typecast ALL muslims into that role.

And sure. I don't live in a jewish neighborhood. My fahter in law isn't an orthodox jewish man. His family didn't come over from Poland after narrowly survivng hte Holocaust. That's not a Jewish Community Center, which is very similar to what the Muslim Community Center being built is going to be like, that I was considering sending my daughter to preschool for (until I got told their outrageous price to do so) that's within walking distance of my house.

You know my every move, obviously. Do you live near me or something?
I just think its weird Jews would live in a neighborhood with christian terrorists thats all.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
I just think its weird Jews would live in a neighborhood with christian terrorists thats all.

And now you're typcasting Jewish people, something you were just keen on not doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies