Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 06:56 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,167 times

Advertisements

This is a very interesting and timely video. It should answer some questions for those who believe that there are no black conservatives in the Tea Party. This is reasoned and logical and civil discussion. I hope many of you will watch the vid.

I know, I know........it's Breitbart.....just listen......
Breitbart.tv » Reporters Take On Black Conservatives at Press Conference
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2010, 07:20 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,843,937 times
Boy, those reporters were so stupid, pressing a point they could not prove as though it was true all along! What a waste of interviewing time!

These tea partiers were so prepared and articulate. The reporters just wasted their time not talking about important issues. But, what else is new!

Stupid reporters pushing racism where there is none! Idiots!!!

Old 08-06-2010, 07:38 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
This is a great video. The sad part is it doesnt matter if every person that has attended a tea party comes out and says we do not support racism nor are we racist. That wouldnt be good enough for some

The only way to discredit them is to call them racist. They cant say that higher debt is good, They cant say that not following the constitution is good, they cant say that citizens keeping their money is not good, They cant say that holding politicians accountable is not good.

So because they want bigger gov they have very few ways to go after the Tea party.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:46 AM

Great point , spot on point

How can you consider yourself equal and yet a minority? You cant be both

Old 08-06-2010, 08:29 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
This is a very interesting and timely video. It should answer some questions for those who believe that there are no black conservatives in the Tea Party. This is reasoned and logical and civil discussion. I hope many of you will watch the vid.

I know, I know........it's Breitbart.....just listen......
Breitbart.tv » Reporters Take On Black Conservatives at Press Conference
I don't think anyone believes that there are no black conservatives in the Tea Party. Even the libs that call the tea party racist no that there is. The problem is, they say that we are uncle toms, aunt jemimas, house negros, judas etc...

Their blind hatred for the tea party is so deep, that they don't care about facts, all they care about is trying to discredit and spew hate.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:29 PM

I'm shocked that those that never seem to miss a chance to call the tea party racist arent here doing just that.

I would like one of them to explain that guys point. How do you consider yourself equal and yet call yourself a minority?

Old 08-06-2010, 04:13 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,167 times
I'm equally shocked, Jadex. When I posted this morning I thought we'd have a hot topic. Curious, indeed.

Old 08-06-2010, 04:34 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I'm shocked that those that never seem to miss a chance to call the tea party racist arent here doing just that.

I would like one of them to explain that guys point. How do you consider yourself equal and yet call yourself a minority?

yo call us minorities, the media(fox, msnbc calls us that)

Old 08-06-2010, 04:35 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
I don't think anyone believes that there are no black conservatives in the Tea Party. Even the libs that call the tea party racist no that there is. The problem is, they say that we are uncle toms, aunt jemimas, house negros, judas etc...

Their blind hatred for the tea party is so deep, that they don't care about facts, all they care about is trying to discredit and spew hate.

many in the tea party dont care about facts either, double edge sword

Old 08-06-2010, 05:23 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
First let me say ZOE!!! I love ZOE!!!

Yes the lame stream reporters were both desperate and ignorant. They are stunned when they are persented with a black person that has not drank the kool aid. Stupid libs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies