Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 11:17 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,227,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Laughing at the tea partyists does work, though, if you can stand to. They're so thin-skinned and absolutely humorless, see this thread.
Meh, they're annoying Obamabots enough to have them go out of their way to attend their candidates' rallies. Just like that teacher from Oregon who got busted and almost fired from his teaching job. That's good enough for me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 11:18 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,817,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
The tin foil hat was a dead give away
I guess all he needed to do was wear a sign too, with big letters, saying "I'm mocking you".

I think it was his version of "Punked", politically speaking.
The Founding Fathers Did Not Wear Tinfoil Hats

So, I have to ask, did the Rand Paul Campaign deliberately want to point him out for their own spin? The first thing the guy should of asked the kid is "Why are you wearing a tin foil hat at our rally"
Did you watch the video? When Busted he still denied it. He still tried to say he was a Rand supporter. No Tin Foil hat none of that.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:18 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,227,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Did you watch the video? When Busted he still denied it. He still tried to say he was a Rand supporter. No Tin Foil hat none of that.
yup

He's quite the wimp when confronted.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:19 AM

I thought the left wasnt doing things like this.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:21 AM

9,879 posts, read 7,988,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Bottom line: if the tea party bashers thinks the movement is stupid and void of any meaningful message, why not ignore them? Why go so far out of your way to supposedly show a display of sarcasm? Like I've said before, the tea party opponents are on stage #2 in Gandhi quote. Laughing at them didn't work, so fighting them is the MO du jour.
The media covers their every move so it's kind of hard to
ignore them It's not just the left that aren't crazy about them.

There are those that know the tea party movement was hijacked from the '07Paul crowd. Most know, that what the tea party has become, is looking very much like the evangelical base of the Republicans last election - the group most responsible for the Republican's loss in the last election.

Personally, I think the Tea Party movement should merge with the Constitution Party. After all, the ideas and views they have, are identical to CP. Nothing really original about it - just given another name.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:22 AM

9,879 posts, read 7,988,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Your right. He even looked nervous. Like said, he's just
a kid. You guys are just making too much out of it.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:25 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,046,194 times
Quote:
Meh, they're annoying Obamabots enough to have them go out of their way to attend their candidates' rallies. Just like that teacher from Oregon who got busted and almost fired from his teaching job. That's good enough for me!
Ha, no, everyone likes Halloween.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
yup

He's quite the wimp when confronted.
I dont get why he didnt just man up and say yeah you caught me.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:26 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,046,194 times
Quote:
It was presented to them as a big deal; they're Just Followink Ze Orders.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Hes not a kid.Hes a grown man.

I am sure the left would like people to not make that much of it. This just proves to the levels the left will go to win. The creditablity is fading for the left
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies