U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2007, 08:42 PM

8,639 posts, read 9,289,245 times

Advertisements

The parasitic bottom feeders must not be as confident as one would expect, considering that the man has not even announced yet and the primary is still a ways out.....Democrats tear into Fred Thompson - Politico.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2007, 09:16 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,462,925 times
They sure wasted a lot of words saying nothing.

Old 06-25-2007, 09:27 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,149,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
The parasitic bottom feeders must not be as confident as one would expect, considering that the man has not even announced yet and the primary is still a ways out.....Democrats tear into Fred Thompson - Politico.com

The parasitic bottom feeders are just running scared. I didn't know enough about Thompson to consider him yet but if they are this scared already he is the man to watch.

Old 06-25-2007, 09:34 PM

19,183 posts, read 28,686,892 times
I take it NewsMax, WorldNetDaily, and townhall.com have all been encouarging a wait-and-see attitude with respect to the Democratic field...

Old 06-25-2007, 09:55 PM

467 posts, read 257,372 times
Also, as a self-respecting "parasitic bottom feeder", I have to object to you implying that Thompson should be hands off at this point. The man has been shopping his name around for the past few months, filed papers, exactly when are we allowed to question whether he has what it takes to BE President?

I assume from your post that you never mentioned whether Hillary should or should not run for President before she made her formal announcement? I guess if you did then that would make YOU such a "feeder", right?

Just curious...

Old 06-25-2007, 11:03 PM

8,639 posts, read 9,289,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toninole View Post
Also, as a self-respecting "parasitic bottom feeder", I have to object to you implying that Thompson should be hands off at this point. The man has been shopping his name around for the past few months, filed papers, exactly when are we allowed to question whether he has what it takes to BE President?

I assume from your post that you never mentioned whether Hillary should or should not run for President before she made her formal announcement? I guess if you did then that would make YOU such a "feeder", right?

Just curious...
touchy touchy, Let the record show I wasnt referring to any one on this forum, The article said the DNC was going after thompson, hey knock yourselves out, I was pointing out that they must see him as a real threat! Dont see the RNC going after ALGORE! As far as Mrs Bill Clinton goes, I think we all knew she was going to run, way back when Monica was still trying to get that cigar smell out of her hair! Old news if you know what I mean!To answer your question yeah I've been down there and got the hell out I cant hold my breath for that long, I prefer the light!

Last edited by silas777; 06-25-2007 at 11:33 PM..

Old 06-26-2007, 03:41 AM

467 posts, read 257,372 times
Quote:
Dont see the RNC going after ALGORE!
Really? The RNC hasn't been going after Gore? Seriously???????? WHERE have you been the last 6 years Silas?

Old 06-26-2007, 11:38 PM

1,305 posts, read 5,069,038 times
Quote:
...back when Monica was still trying to get that cigar smell out of her hair!
I'm pretty sure the odor transfer was in the other direction...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies