Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2010, 09:03 AM

2,043 posts, read 5,522,239 times

Advertisements

"Hadielislam.com posted a translated interview into English by Walid Shoebat. Shoebat is a former Palestinian terrorist and Christian convert who is now a US citizen. In the interview, imam Rauf, reveals his ultimate goal. He wants to use "peaceful means" to establish original Sharia State worldwide."

And THAT... is exactly my point. This is a non-tolerant religion that is equivalent to Fascism. They are the new Nazis.They will attempt to use our own laws of "freedom of religion" to establish their own laws. We have given them an open door. Doesn't anybody learn from history? They took over Spain, Southern France, and kept moving up until the Medieval Crusaders and Spain woke up. The Ottoman Turks claimed half of Europe and kept on going. The Ottomans took the Balkan countries and kept going north but Romania and Hungary kicked them back.They took Greece and even tried to get into the Ukraine but the Russian-Ukranian cossacks sliced and diced them back. Islam is a religion of conquest and a totalitarian regime. It's a dictatorship. and they will keep trying to impose their way until somebody somewhere wakes the F**K up.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:07 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
They already have. Warrantless wire taps, at least 5 new government agencies, black ops prisons, holding citizens without trial, wars with no precondition or attack on the homeland, and now the public outrage over religious expression on private property.

They won already.
You're talking about obama, right, because he has EXPANDED wiretapping, he has EXPANDED holding detainees with trial, he has CONTINUED the prisons and the agencies?

Old 08-17-2010, 09:09 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique13 View Post
"Hadielislam.com posted a translated interview into English by Walid Shoebat. Shoebat is a former Palestinian terrorist and Christian convert who is now a US citizen. In the interview, imam Rauf, reveals his ultimate goal. He wants to use "peaceful means" to establish original Sharia State worldwide."

And THAT... is exactly my point. This is a non-tolerant religion that is equivalent to Fascism. They are the new Nazis.They will attempt to use our own laws of "freedom of religion" to establish their own laws. We have given them an open door. Doesn't anybody learn from history? They took over Spain, Southern France, and kept moving up until the Medieval Crusaders and Spain woke up. The Ottoman Turks claimed half of Europe and kept on going. The Ottomans took the Balkan countries and kept going north but Romania and Hungary kicked them back.They took Greece and even tried to get into the Ukraine but the Russian-Ukranian cossacks sliced and diced them back. Islam is a religion of conquest and a totalitarian regime. It's a dictatorship. and they will keep trying to impose their way until somebody somewhere wakes the F**K up.
It's not PC, but there have been several islamic caliphates throughout history in different locations. There wasn't much "nationalism" in them, so nationstates were not formed, but with caliphates, the religion is the government...

These have happened before, I don't understand why people refuse to admit that they might happen again?

Old 08-17-2010, 09:09 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Dems were blindsided.

When WILL they learn - it is all about obama, 24/7. He couldn't give a rat's a** about his party members.

Democrats: We were blindsided by President Obama's Ground Zero mosque comments

Quote:
Democrats complain they were blindsided when President Obama weighed in on the Ground Zero mosque and handed the GOP a new club to beat them with.
More like a bludgeon with those nasty metal spikes.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:10 AM

And just a reminder, I'm Jewish, but I've been to the Vatican, the capital of Catholicism. I was allowed to enter it, I walked around, saw the sites, etc. Nobody even tried to convert me or anything like that.

But the holyiest city in Islam, Mecca, the capital of Islam, where all muslims face to pray when they pray multiple times per day, a non muslim is not even allowed to enter.... Because we are considered dirty, being non muslims..

Again, the left insists only on one way tolerance.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:12 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
And just a reminder, I'm Jewish, but I've been to the Vatican, the capital of Catholicism. I was allowed to enter it, I walked around, saw the sites, etc. Nobody even tried to convert me or anything like that.

But the holyiest city in Islam, Mecca, the capital of Islam, where all muslims face to pray when they pray multiple times per day, a non muslim is not even allowed to enter.... Because we are considered dirty, being non muslims..

Again, the left insists only on one way tolerance.
Again, The United States isn't Saudi Arabia, and I pray it never will be.

Do you really want to hold us to the same standards as Saudi Arabia?

Old 08-17-2010, 09:14 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Dems were blindsided.

When WILL they learn - it is all about obama, 24/7. He couldn't give a rat's a** about his party members.

More like a bludgeon with those nasty metal spikes.
OMG!!! Does that mean thet we don't have a partisan POTUS? A POTUS that has resepct and understanding for the First Amendment? I'm still waiting to hear why you defend defended democracy for the Muslim citizens of Iraq, but not for the Muslim citizens of the USA.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Again, The United States isn't Saudi Arabia, and I pray it never will be.

Do you really want to hold us to the same standards as Saudi Arabia?
I'm asking, when are you going to insist on two way tolerance? The capital of Judaism is Jerusalem, and muslims, jews christians and hindus are allowed to freely enter.

The capital of Bahai'ism is Haifa. Everyone can enter....

There are constantly always calls for non muslims to tolerate and understand muslims, but there are not thouse calls of muslims to understand and tolerate non muslims.

This is fact.

The nation of Saudi Arabia isn't that old. It was formed by the British after WW1.. But since the invention of Islam, Mecca has ALWAYS been off limits to nonmuslims. It has NOTHING to do with the current government of the country that Mecca as within.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:16 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,462,489 times
I guess all of us anti Ground Zero Mosque ppl are "bitterly clinging to guns and religion"

YouTube - NRA: Barack Obama - "bitter gun owners"

Old 08-17-2010, 09:16 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
I'm asking, when are you going to insist on two way tolerance? The capital of Judaism is Jerusalem, and muslims, jews christians and hindus are allowed to freely enter.

The capital of Bahai'ism is Haifa. Everyone can enter....

There are constantly always calls for non muslims to tolerate and understand muslims, but there are not thouse calls of muslims to understand and tolerate non muslims.

This is fact.
I'd love to insist on it.

Saudis, please let everyone into your country.

Do you know how much say I have in Saudi politics? 0. I do, however, have a say in American politics. I'll work with what I've got.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies