Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather have Sarah Palin in 2012 (term limited) or Obama for Life
Sarah Palin (guaranteed to leave office by 2021) 56 45.53%
Obama for life 67 54.47%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 07:10 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post
In my defense, I was looking at the question as a choice between two wholly hypothetical scenarios. What would I personally prefer? Living in a country governed by a wise, thoughtful, educated person forever? Or letting a completely unprepared and unqualified person take the reins of government for even a short time? No contest.

No one asked if I wanted to trash the Constitution.

and you think Obama is wise and educated and thoughtful?
oh brother!
he will not get re-elected
his polls are still falling like rocks as people wake up, by Nov I would bet they would be flirting with 30%, it took ole George his 2nd term to fall so low, Obama has been in for less than 2 years, so much for him being wise or thoughtful, LOL
big news flash: we have had someone totaly unqualified in there and look what he has done to us!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2010, 09:49 AM

1,276 posts, read 1,417,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
and you think Obama is wise and educated and thoughtful?
oh brother!
he will not get re-elected
his polls are still falling like rocks as people wake up, by Nov I would bet they would be flirting with 30%, it took ole George his 2nd term to fall so low, Obama has been in for less than 2 years, so much for him being wise or thoughtful, LOL
big news flash: we have had someone totaly unqualified in there and look what he has done to us!
Polls are not how I decide if I think someone is worthy. He may not get re-elected, but that won't change his core qualities--wise, educated, thoughtful.

Old 08-17-2010, 10:21 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post
Polls are not how I decide if I think someone is worthy. He may not get re-elected, but that won't change his core qualities--wise, educated, thoughtful.

I did not say polls decide how I vote, I said his polls are a good reflection
that the folks are waking up to what a hack Obama is
I did not vote for him because it was easy to see he is slime.
Now a whole lot of folks see that hs is not worthy of being president and can see that he is all about himself and not our country.
I hope we get someone to vote for in the next election that has their head somewhere other than up their own rear end.
Time will tell.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:38 PM

2,807 posts, read 7,582,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid2001 View Post
That's like asking for a kick in the groin or a knee to the crotch.
Yeah, that about sums it up for me too...!

Old 08-17-2010, 02:43 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,592,486 times
I say we give Obama life...is that not one of the choices??

Old 08-17-2010, 05:40 PM

14 posts, read 19,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Obama. He's not my cup of tea in every respect, but at least he's intelligent.

Palin is a nice enough lady and a good mom but way over her head when it comes to anything remotely political.
At least she has been Governor of a state and balanced a budget. Obama didn't even complete a term of office as Senator. He also has never held a job in the private sector and refuses to say much about his personal life. When you enter politics you no longer get the luxury of a personal life. Usually when a politician refuses to talk about something in their personal life they are hiding something. I can't trust someone that is hiding something.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:41 PM

14 posts, read 19,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
I say we give Obama life...is that not one of the choices??
works for me!!

Old 08-17-2010, 06:13 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
I am suprised that 45 people voted for a king for the USA when it was not the intention of our founding fathers to have a king.

if you remember, george washington was offered it and turned it down.

Old 08-17-2010, 06:28 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,282,515 times
Actually right now I think it's either the Clintons or the Bushes who run the country from behind the scenes along with the TriLateral Commission, Bilderbergers, World Bankers etc. Who cares who the president is?

Old 08-17-2010, 06:34 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,687,243 times
Obama by a head

Choosing Monarchy over Ideocracy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies