Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 03:16 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,403,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Would an Obama re-election in 2012 trigger a Civil War?

No...but the pigs flying out of my butt would be quite a sight to see....and the weather report from hell would be a chilly one indeed....I think I just made half a rhyme...
We don't need no Civil War, oh no we don't need no Civil War hor hor.

Hey if you can rhyme I can try to sing like Axle Rose
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2010, 03:16 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I believe that as much as I believe in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy and the moon is made of cheese.
Well we know you wouldnt believe that, because of course, you are the ones that call us uncle toms, and aunt jemimas and house negros etc...

But, you know that is okay, we don't hold it against you, we know that your hatred towards black's, especially those that are Republicans, is something that was probably taught to you since you was a child.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:21 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,403,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Yeah, and if Obama was walking down the street right after a house was robbed I don't have to guess what description you would use when reporting what you thought you saw to police?

Hmmmm Hmmmm
Ok, ok I have it!

Description: Officer, I saw President Obama! Had to be!
The guy was surrounded by about 20 secret service agents.
A couple were talking into their shirt sleeves.
Also, they had two big Suburbans and a very large black Cadillac.

In regard to the house officer, I did see a guy coming out that looked like Timothy Geitner with some goofy old lady with multiple face lifts cackling behind him. All I heard was "Shut up Nancy!"

Old 08-17-2010, 03:41 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
Hmmmm Hmmmm
Ok, ok I have it!

In regard to the house officer, I did see a guy coming out that looked like Timothy Geitner with some goofy old lady with multiple face lifts cackling behind him. All I heard was "Shut up Nancy!"
Now this is funny. LOL

Old 08-17-2010, 04:09 PM

805 posts, read 774,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Thoughts?
You are kidding of course!?

ObaMao Hoover and Michelle Antoinette have a snowballs chance in hell of returning to the white house after January 2013 when they have to clear out and give Orkin and the fumigater a chance to dis-infest the place for the new Conservative/Tea Party/Republican President-elect to move in and start repealing and undoing Obooboos damage to Our Country.

Stick a fork in him... he's done!

The expiration on this sour-puss sour-milk lameasse is way past!

Jimmy Peanut, move over, Obooboo has just passed you as the most disastrous president of recent times!

Obooboo/Pelosi/Reid and their cohorts in destroying America will be the first ever to be tried and sentenced to long prison terms for malfeasance in office. After which they can look forward to permanent exile.
Can you say Kenya or Dante's Inferno?

Old 08-17-2010, 04:36 PM

353 posts, read 552,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Entertainment.
Sure just like the other racists.

Quote:
Yeah, but you are a seriously confused person, as I pointed out in that other thread. You are very, very confused about a great many things, I think.
Nope. I know a racist when I see one.

Quote:
Then its a good thing I never said that all Americans were racist, isn't it?
Do you have a reading comprehension problem too?
Good job. You went straight from the race card to the intelligence card. Just like the Liberal handbook told you to.
Never said that you called all americans racist. Americans is a general term and in no way denotes "all". Of course someone as smart as yourself already knows that.

Quote:
Some do. Some don't. Some hate him simply because he is black, but they will make all sorts of excuses and proxy arguments to avoid appearing racist. Exhibit A: the birthers.
Kind of like the proxy argument your making right now to avoid appearing like a racist?

Quote:
How many is "too many." Done some demographic research on that? Somehow I doubt that very much.
95% of blacks that voted, voted for Obama. Not much research to do beyond that.

Old 08-17-2010, 04:37 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,123,478 times
Yes, because in order for that to happen it would have to be done illegally by rigging votes or by giving all the illegals amnesty.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:17 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
Hmmmm Hmmmm
Ok, ok I have it!

We have a winner! Funniest post I've read in days.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:26 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Oh look! We have another person to add to the Race Card Crew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
While I think this question is about a mile off base, I'm not seeing a racist tone whatsoever. Usually the one screaming racist, is.
Nice play of the "Race card card".

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
or redneck or old white people....
And we are supposed to believe these guys are as representative of blacks as we are not supposed to believe that all those racist signs at the Tea Parties are!

Old 08-17-2010, 07:27 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
No. By 2012, if Progressives and RHINOs aren't voted out in 2010, there will be no free Republic left for which to fight. November 2, 2010 is our D-Day.
What does the "H" stand for in "RHINO"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies