Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 05:52 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times

Advertisements

"I'm stunned -- couldn't the Republican Party find one competent female with adult children to run for Vice President with McCain? I realize his advisors probably didn't want a 'mature' woman, as the Democrats keep harping on his age. But really, what kind of role model is a woman whose fifth child was recently born with a serious issue, Down Syndrome, and then goes back to the job of Governor within days of the birth?"

Dr. Laura is 'stunned' by John McCain's VP choice, Sarah Palin - The Dish Rag - Zap2it

Wow!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2010, 05:54 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
LOL, all the more reason for libs to love Palin. Young children at home yet she still has time to be in public office and do a man's job. Feminists love that kind of thing.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:00 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
"I'm stunned -- couldn't the Republican Party find one competent female with adult children to run for Vice President with McCain? I realize his advisors probably didn't want a 'mature' woman, as the Democrats keep harping on his age. But really, what kind of role model is a woman whose fifth child was recently born with a serious issue, Down Syndrome, and then goes back to the job of Governor within days of the birth?"

Dr. Laura is 'stunned' by John McCain's VP choice, Sarah Palin - The Dish Rag - Zap2it

Wow!
Dr. Laura's opinion? LOL! She gives new meaning to the word "Quack."

Old 08-19-2010, 06:00 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:

Wow!
Wow at you even posting this like we care. But at least you stay true to form, which is not really much of a compliment

Old 08-19-2010, 06:09 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:

Wow!
Wow, indeed! Has someone been playing with their wayback machine?

Old 08-19-2010, 06:09 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Dr. Laura thinks everybody is inferior to her.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:35 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Dr. Laura is a good spokesperson for the rightwing, much like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and George W. Bush.

They all pretty much sound the same.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:40 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Wow, indeed! Has someone been playing with their wayback machine?
Has somebody been in a coma?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/15537340-post1.html

Old 08-19-2010, 06:43 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,301,747 times
Quote:

Wow!
It's a perfect example of the conservative circular firing squad.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:54 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
what's your point? If someone bashes you you can't stand up for you believe in and defend them ? what is the point of the silly thread again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies