Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2010, 10:32 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
And how many of those that are here are working towards bring Sharia-Islamic law with them and incorporated it into our U.S. Constitution?

If people forget that America came from the British Royal and the Church of England, if we ever forget just what that means, if we forget the rebel in us that we came by honestly, born and breed into us, if we let it slide just for one second, America will be gone forever.

They are counting on it, they are counting on the creation of confusion, to help their agenda become reality. Do not think for one second it can not happen that which Europe is facing today.

Two years ago we did not have European style health care and today we do. Our government wants us to become like every one else, unique is out, tolerance and adaptability is in.

Going global, establishing new markets, establishing new laws, winning over the American people so as they can make all this come true, is just on the horizon.

How many years into our future will the U.S. have before we witness the first beheading on our soil, because of the changes that are taking place, right now, today?

You can not tell me that you can not see how all of our cultures are blending together and the fazing out of the American national is in progress. Americans are rebels and they can not have that. It is even made easy for them, for our government, because every one wants to be so much like every one else and get lost in their own identity. It is tougher to stand up for our own ideals, much easier to fall into step with every one else. Their will be but a few that will hold true to themselves.
I'm an American and I have no ancestors from British Royal stock, nor did any of my ancestors worship at Churches of England. And yet I'm just as much an American as you. Because the whole purity/litmus test thing is BS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2010, 11:41 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I'm an American and I have no ancestors from British Royal stock, nor did any of my ancestors worship at Churches of England. And yet I'm just as much an American as you. Because the whole purity/litmus test thing is BS.
You're the rebel of the other kind.
(To displace from one's native or accustomed environment.)
I'm American and I have German ancestry, the blond haired blue eyed kind. My mother was full blood German descent. My parents who adopted me:
Great-great-great grandpa John was 4 years old coming from Czeh when the boat docked on the American shores. He was born on the boat.

All the blood line in America come from those who came here from other countries. With out them, America would not exist as it does today. Without them all would be full blood, Native Americans.

My children, Choctaw/German as their great-great grandpa (on their daddy's side) was full blood. All three were born with beautiful dark hair and olive complexion.

We are very easy going, slow to anger family, with warm hearts, but tick us off and we don't stop till bloods drawn. That's just not whistling Dixie.

We will fight to defend what is ours.

Apparently many Americans are losing that sense of 'ownership'. They don't care. Much easier to wimp out and go, oh...it just isn't worth it. Much easier to pretend, they are bothered by it, than to stand up and object.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:09 PM

Quote:
You're the rebel of the other kind.
(To displace from one's native or accustomed environment.)
I'm American and I have German ancestry, the blond haired blue eyed kind. My mother was full blood German descent. My parents who adopted me:
Great-great-great grandpa John was 4 years old coming from Czeh when the boat docked on the American shores. He was born on the boat.

All the blood line in America come from those who came here from other countries. With out them, America would not exist as it does today. Without them all would be full blood, Native Americans.

My children, Choctaw/German as their great-great grandpa (on their daddy's side) was full blood. All three were born with beautiful dark hair and olive complexion.

We are very easy going, slow to anger family, with warm hearts, but tick us off and we don't stop till bloods drawn. That's just not whistling Dixie.

We will fight to defend what is ours.

Apparently many Americans are losing that sense of 'ownership'. They don't care. Much easier to wimp out and go, oh...it just isn't worth it. Much easier to pretend, they are bothered by it, than to stand up and object.
I'm a rebel of the "other kind"? What the heck does that mean?

I'm an American of the kind that values the same things our Founding Fathers did. I value justice, and not finding people guilty of things they haven't done. You know, like finding guilty millions of Muslim Americans for terrorist acts they didn't support or participate in or have anything to do with. I value justice, instead. I value equality, the idea that we don't have a caste system in this country, that every citizen is equal to others, no second-class citizens. You know, like denying some people their rights because of their religion, and making them second-class citizens. I say no second-class citizens. I value freedom, the freedom to practice the religion of my choice, or no religion at all, the freedom to speak out when others want to restrict the freedom of myself or others. I cry freedom!

I won't give up my freedom or anyone else's because of fear or anger. That's the legacy of our Founding Fathers. To say we will not yield in the cause of freedom to hate or fear or anger. We will not yield. Freedom is too important to ever yield.

If that's a rebel of "the other kind", then so be it.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:31 PM

Quote:
I'm a rebel of the "other kind"? What the heck does that mean?

I'm an American of the kind that values the same things our Founding Fathers did. I value justice, and not finding people guilty of things they haven't done. You know, like finding guilty millions of Muslim Americans for terrorist acts they didn't support or participate in or have anything to do with. I value justice, instead. I value equality, the idea that we don't have a caste system in this country, that every citizen is equal to others, no second-class citizens. You know, like denying some people their rights because of their religion, and making them second-class citizens. I say no second-class citizens. I value freedom, the freedom to practice the religion of my choice, or no religion at all, the freedom to speak out when others want to restrict the freedom of myself or others. I cry freedom!

I won't give up my freedom or anyone else's because of fear or anger. That's the legacy of our Founding Fathers. To say we will not yield in the cause of freedom to hate or fear or anger. We will not yield. Freedom is too important to ever yield.

If that's a rebel of "the other kind", then so be it.
What about the I love yous and the we come in peace, while we are beaten to a bloody pulp. Is that right in your eyes? Is that their freedom? Is that justice? Is that equality?

What that is, is Tolerance the New American way. An inability to differentiate between what is right and what it wrong. Since deferential has become difficult it is now being replaced with Tolerance.

You status line means, To displace from one's native or accustomed environment. I take it you are a rebel of your history of your ancestry.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
What about the I love yous and the we come in peace, while we are beaten to a bloody pulp. Is that right in your eyes? Is that their freedom? Is that justice? Is that equality?

What that is, is Tolerance the New American way. An inability to differentiate between what is right and what it wrong. Since deferential has become difficult it is now being replaced with Tolerance.

You status line means, To displace from one's native or accustomed environment. I take it you are a rebel of your history of your ancestry.
We haven't been beaten to a bloody pulp, and there's no reason to think that we would be.

My status line is a response to a white supremacist who espoused hatred of all other races, and who called me de-racinated in a thread quite similar to this one. And "rebel of my history"? Do you mean rejecting of my history? Because I celebrate my history. I don't have any need to put down other races to make me feel better about my own. "Balance" refers to maintaining objectivity and rationality when looking at issues, not letting my emotions dictate where I stand.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
We haven't been beaten to a bloody pulp, and there's no reason to think that we would be.

My status line is a response to a white supremacist who espoused hatred of all other races, and who called me de-racinated in a thread quite similar to this one. And "rebel of my history"? Do you mean rejecting of my history? Because I celebrate my history. I don't have any need to put down other races to make me feel better about my own. "Balance" refers to maintaining objectivity and rationality when looking at issues, not letting my emotions dictate where I stand.
I see you have graduated to the New American with the inability to differentiate like so many like you I can understand where you are coming from.

The silent and deadly force that is sweeping across America is an ingenious act. My hat's off to 'em really. Economically hit, the WTC (bloody pulp) and the planes aren't flying for long time. Legally, it is their right, so they do so, just because they can and we will allow them to as we haven't a choice. They bully knows, It doesn't matter how we feel about it what matters is they can.

You know I use to think of the ways that America would go out. Never in my wildest dreams did I come up with this. When the civil rights begin to incorporate Sharia-Islamic law into the laws of this land, and they will do so so as to have equality within the law for all, by all means do not let your emotions dictate where you stand. I suspect you won't, until it hits you where you live and breath.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
I see you have graduated to the New American with the inability to differentiate like so many like you I can understand where you are coming from.

The silent and deadly force that is sweeping across America is an ingenious act. My hat's off to 'em really. Economically hit, the WTC (bloody pulp) and the planes aren't flying for long time. Legally, it is their right, so they do so, just because they can and we will allow them to as we haven't a choice. They bully knows, It doesn't matter how we feel about it what matters is they can.

You know I use to think of the ways that America would go out. Never in my wildest dreams did I come up with this. When the civil rights begin to incorporate Sharia-Islamic law into the laws of this land, and they will do so so as to have equality within the law for all, by all means do not let your emotions dictate where you stand. I suspect you won't, until it hits you where you live and breath.
Oh, boo-hoo.

The Constitution can stand-up to Sharia Law as long as some people don't undermine it because of their FEAR.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Oh, boo-hoo.

The Constitution can stand-up to Sharia Law as long as some people don't undermine it because of their FEAR.
Hey, that's us, fight or flight. The Constitution is amended to every day, from the expansion of presidential powers, to the security measures that overrule citizens rights.

Give 'em a moment, they'll put on the fat. Hide and watch.

PS: what do you think the president does all day, besides take vacations?

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 09-01-2010 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: ps

Old 09-01-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Hey, that's us, fight or flight. The Constitution is amended to every day, from the expansion of presidential powers, to the security measures that overrule citizens rights.

Give 'em a moment, they'll put on the fat. Hide and watch.

PS: what do you think the president does all day, besides take vacations?
The Constitution is not amended every day. A Constitutional Amendment is a very rare thing. And your reference to fight or flight, over-simplification. I stand firm by my principles. The same principles this country was founded upon. Resolute that the convictions of all Americans that these principles are our lifeline, or safe port. If we abandon our principles and yield to fear, then the terrorists will have won. That's their goal, to show the world that Americans don't value their principles, that we're willing to exchange them for the illusion of security. The legacy from our Founding Fathers was the knowledge that these principles can guide us, and that we, and we alone, decide whether to stand firm, or to yield.

Old 09-01-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
The Constitution is not amended every day. A Constitutional Amendment is a very rare thing. And your reference to fight or flight, over-simplification. I stand firm by my principles. The same principles this country was founded upon. Resolute that the convictions of all Americans that these principles are our lifeline, or safe port. If we abandon our principles and yield to fear, then the terrorists will have won. That's their goal, to show the world that Americans don't value their principles, that we're willing to exchange them for the illusion of security. The legacy from our Founding Fathers was the knowledge that these principles can guide us, and that we, and we alone, decide whether to stand firm, or to yield.
It kills me that you do not see their strategic maneuvers, it is amazing to me that you still see this as all about principles. They have principles, we have principles, whooptie due. There is an end game here that far surpasses anything America has ever dreamed of. I guess you still believe that black people where the first slaves and the only slaves for that matter.

In our future, not in our life time, but in our future, international law, federal law (within each country) state level law, all will rule a one world government. I know you do not see the Bible as a historical document; that it is some religious nut job of a piece of work. However, I see the hierarchy and they see it to. (when in Rome do as the Romans do)

This is a fight that began eons ago. America was not in that fight until 911. Adams rescued the British slaves of the 1677s, but still we were not in it as a hands on country until now.

I truly wish I was in your world DC Ridge. I really wish I could get there, because it is there a person doesn't have to know anything.

Quote:
"There are so many varying interpretations of what sharia actually means that in some places it can be incorporated into political systems relatively easily," says Steven A. Cook, CFR senior fellow for Middle Eastern studies. Islam: Governing Under Sharia - Council on Foreign Relations
Fight or flight is science made simple. I didn't do that, science did.

Middle East have read the Bible and they are following it to the letter. Open it read it, then read the newspapers and see the countries mentioned there that were at war, then see the countries today, the same at war. It isn't over until the world become one, world.

Disclosure that I'm sure will give to you a good laugh at me. When I was a child who read the Bible. I would look at the names of the towns, the cities and countries and look at the maps pages and think, wow what a far off place a mystery of sorts. I use to think, "I'm glad those places do not exist."

Come to find out, they do!

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 09-01-2010 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: "s"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies