Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2010, 01:11 PM

6,484 posts, read 6,599,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Now place that in context against Pat Roberstson saying that 911 and Katrina happened because of "Homosexuality" ..................................Which one makes more sense?
Did he actually say that it did definitively?

And do you know for certain that they didn't?
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2010, 01:11 PM

226 posts, read 558,739 times
Quote:

I think its a generational thing SOME older whites dont lke their negroes to talk so flippantly or to look them in the eyes while talking.
What? Why is it you think all white folks are afraid of you? I hear this nonsense all the time. I know you all have this "tough" mentality, but there's many whites who are not intimidated in the least. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Old 08-22-2010, 01:12 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,353,496 times
Quote:
He was quoting Ambassador Peck. Since Beck was part of the Administrator, I guess, the White House said it......Bush's white house.
Wow, that Bush blame card get's around don't it?

Old 08-22-2010, 01:17 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,331,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Wow, that Bush blame card get's around don't it?

If that's where it came from, all credit goes to the source.
No blame, just facts.

Old 08-22-2010, 01:17 PM

504 posts, read 455,845 times
Default Thou dost protest too much lol. yssuP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05chevy View Post
What? Why is it you think all white folks are afraid of you? I hear this nonsense all the time. I know you all have this "tough" mentality, but there's many whites who are not intimidated in the least. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Sounds like you have an inferiority complex chap. I qualified what i said with the word some. Just like there are some black folk out there that fit every stereotype to a tee.

Some

I work everyday with those whites who are not intimidated and judge you as an individual by your words and actions. They would smell your weakness and laugh at you. So wipe the pee off yourself and go buy another gun..............You showed who you are with that post of yours.

Cant believe I am going to share a State with the likes of you when I quit working over here. Of course this is your internet gangster mode.........pretty sure youre a nice knup in person.

Old 08-22-2010, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Sounds like you have an inferiority complex chap. I qualified what i said with the word some. Just like there are some black folk out there that fit every stereotype to a tee.

Some

I work everyday with those whites who are not intimidated and judge you as an individual by your words and actions. They would smell your weakness and laugh at you. So wipe the pee off yourself and go buy another gun..............You showed who you are with that post of yours.
Perhaps it's the idea that maybe SOME people with the gansta-type name "killa-" are just trying to present an intimidating image.

Old 08-22-2010, 01:20 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,945,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
I think the bigger issue is that he has shown that he's happy being whatever he needs to be to look good in front of the people.
The BIGGER issue?!?!?

Do you mean to tell me that the monumentalness of the Rev. Wright "Controversy" wasn't based upon anything he said, but rather on the impression that he has an ego, and a need to look good in front of people! JFC!

Quote:
"If he thinks voters want a guy that sits in a church preaching black liberation theology....he's there."
Well we know that some voters, who can't spell black liberation theology much less understand it don't want a guy who has heard it preached but what the hell does that have to do with the topic of this thread or he comments made by Jeremiah Wright?

Quote:
If he thinks they want a guy that celebrates ramadan....he's there.
Do you think you can stay on topic?

Old 08-22-2010, 01:20 PM

226 posts, read 558,739 times
Quote:

Some

I don't need a gun to take care of myself, KILLA. Hit a soft spot there, did I?

Old 08-22-2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
The BIGGER issue?!?!?

Do you mean to tell me that the monumentalness of the Rev. Wright "Controversy" wasn't based upon anything he said, but rather on the impression that he has an ego, and a need to look good in front of people!
I think it's the issue that obama was trying to use wright's church to look good. The fact that he sat there for 20 years and claimed he didn't know what wright teaches speaks volumes.
Quote:

Well we know that some voters, who can't spell black liberation theology much less understand it don't want a guy who has heard it preached but what the hell does that have to do with the topic of this thread or he comments made by Jeremiah Wright?
Wright is a teacher of black liberation theology. You don't have to be able to spell it to grasp the concepts that he teaches--specifically that the black man will inherit the wealth of the white people when Jesus comes to judge them.

It's an extremist view, and obama is either a believer in it or is just using it to get votes.

Old 08-22-2010, 01:35 PM

504 posts, read 455,845 times
Default Apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05chevy View Post
I don't need a gun to take care of myself, KILLA. Hit a soft spot there, did I?

Good forya, but you sure took what I had to say way into left field. With quick assumptions and responses like that I reccomend you do buy and learn how to properly use a firearm. Youre a bit too old to be tussling with folks old tymer.

Your response is indicative of a previously existing psychosis that you may want to seek counseling for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies