Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2010, 05:52 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,220,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Maybe this will help, it's a good read in any case:

Read More
Is it ok if I just stay with Canada Free Press? Please, say I can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Wait a minute...

Glenn Beck didn't like what Bush was doing, either.
He exposed Bush's blunders, too.

Maybe the guy just doesn't like government with their noses where it was never intended to belong. No matter who is sitting as President.

Glenn Beck has more in common with main street America, than Barack Obama will ever in his entire life, have.
Glenn's popularity wasn't planned. His talking points have hit home with many Americans, Obama's talking points are far from the majority feeling, even though he was elected by a majority.
Well BB, I keep hearing that 20% of our people admit to being progressive. Doesn't that make these guys part of the minority?

Old 08-25-2010, 05:55 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,090,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Maybe this will help, it's a good read in any case:

Read More
What a circus including two of the most laughable clowns...Beck and Palin...a match made in Mormon and End of Times heaven. Really Sarah, you dumb cluck, whose great words of wisdom are bestowed via Facebook. What would MLK have thought about your supporting Dr. Laura and telling her to "reload" after using the "N" word eleven times? Really Sarah "manure for brains" Palin...what would he think?

Old 08-25-2010, 05:55 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,178,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is it ok if I just stay with Canada Free Press? Please, say I can.
I could care less my link has nothing to do with that RWNJ site.

Old 08-25-2010, 05:56 PM

Come on, guys. Somebody tell these people what the thing is all about. They keep trying to find out without watching Beck and I am laughing my butt off at those who keep asking what it is. Don't tell them then they can watch Fox Saturday to see what is going on.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Come on, guys. Somebody tell these people what the thing is all about. They keep trying to find out without watching Beck and I am laughing my butt off at those who keep asking what it is. Don't tell them then they can watch Fox Saturday to see what is going on.
Oh so FOX is involved then, funny they said they have nothing to do with this, they say it's Beck's baby.

Quote:
Beck's employer, Fox News, stressed this week that the rally is the brainchild of Beck himself, not the network. Fox added it has no plans to broadcast live coverage of the event.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
What a circus including two of the most laughable clowns...Beck and Palin...a match made in Mormon and End of Times heaven. Really Sarah, you dumb cluck, whose great words of wisdom are bestowed via Facebook. What would MLK have thought about your supporting Dr. Laura and telling her to "reload" after using the "N" word eleven times? Really Sarah "manure for brains" Palin...what would he think?
I kind of wonder about that also. Somehow I think that King was head and shoulders above those here who keep on with the Sarah is stupid talk but then maybe I am wrong. How old were you in 1968 when the dirty deed was done? I was 36 and surely thinking of King as a hero because he didn't spend a lot of time being racist although he was trying to do the things that were needed for black people.

Yep, I doubt that King would have been with you calling the woman names.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:08 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,975,005 times
Beck is a warmonger trying to start trouble. Come on Beck listners what do you really think this Honor Rally is about? It's not for all Americans.

Total disrespect is what he is doing. MLK and JFK are legends. Beck is a wanna be coward! This charade will only produce Obama haters.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
Beck is a warmonger trying to start trouble. Come on Beck listners what do you really think this Honor Rally is about? It's not for all Americans.

Total disrespect is what he is doing. MLK and JFK are legends. Beck is a wanna be coward! This charade will only produce Obama haters.
Reply to what I highlighted in red, that is exactly what Beck's goal is.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:17 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,360,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid2001 View Post
112 posts later and I have yet to see what the point of this rally is. Much ado about nothing.
The rally is of course designed only to illicit the leftist crap responses in this forum - so it seems.

It must insult them to no end to actually see such a rally not dedicated to their own bizarro beliefs.

It's dedicated to:

something they can't define in their twisted little minds.
something they can't experience in their convoluted lives.
something they'll never experience at all.

HONOR.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies