Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2010, 10:07 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post
I know PLENTY of religious people with no morals as well as people who don't believe that truly ARE moral. I do not believe this country has ever LOST it's honor. Sure, there have been dishonorable leaders and power-hungry charmers like Beck, Palin etc. come & go. But this still is a great nation, even if not enough of us always think clearly...
We have lost our honor. How often do you see someone open a door for someone else? How often do you see people stopping to help a stranger? How often do you see people admit they are wrong?

How often do you see people insulted for simply not agreeing with someone elses opinion?

We have children insulting adults.We have a nation of its about me.

We have lost our honor. We only seem to come together when a time of crisis and even then we cant be civil about it and just do what needs to be done to solve that crisis.

We dont do what is right just because its the right thing to do. We do it looking to get something in return.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2010, 10:15 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
The teabaggers are a buncha idiots that wish in retrospect they could have been hippies, but for their lacking of balls and conscience.

Stupid people need a leader.

And if their leader acts just like them, all the better.

They can't think for themselves.

If they don't storm D*ick Cheney's house, this minute, I'm through with 'em!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:25 AM

646 posts, read 393,704 times
I'm confused. are we talking about an obama rally here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
The teabaggers are a buncha idiots that wish in retrospect they could have been hippies, but for their lacking of balls and conscience.

Old 08-29-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by independentsucka View Post
I'm confused. are we talking about an obama rally here?
Pre-election, or post?

Old 08-29-2010, 10:47 AM

646 posts, read 393,704 times
obviously pre. obama couldn't sell out CBGB's with his popularity right now. anyone who would go to a political rally is just an idiot. that includes those who go to see people like sarah palin speak, and those who go to see barack obama speak. jesus christ, go fishing, run a marathon. do something to better yourselves! listening to politicians is BAD for your health.

Quote:
Pre-election, or post?

Old 08-29-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:

I mean . . . if it's credibility they need . . . they ought to go out and get some.

Old 08-29-2010, 11:03 AM

6,084 posts, read 6,040,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post
I know PLENTY of religious people with no morals as well as people who don't believe that truly ARE moral. I do not believe this country has ever LOST it's honor. Sure, there have been dishonorable leaders and power-hungry charmers like Beck, Palin etc. come & go. But this still is a great nation, even if not enough of us always think clearly...
Excellent post Crew Chief!

Quote:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 08-29-2010, 11:21 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Don't keep me awake at night either,
I'm sure it doesn't. but it does expose your agenda for all to ponder.

Quote:
somebody has to stop the anti-christ if there is any such thing.
Have you made any concrete plans to kill and torture any other media figures, politicians, or celebrities whom you consider to be 'the anti-christ'?
Surely palin and limbaugh must've made your list, given the endless hours you spend ranting about them.

Old 08-29-2010, 11:25 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MainelyJersey View Post
Well that's a non-answer. So, again...how did Beck use MLK? What exactly was 'dis-honorable' about his message? Surely you have a reason, and didn't simply parrot a phrase from another poster without understanding HIS meaning...
Uhhhh..........yes

Old 08-29-2010, 11:27 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Martin Luther king 3 said that from what he saw Beck paid an incredible tribute to my dad

YouTube - Rally held to mark King speech
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies