U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-25-2010, 10:13 PM
 
Location: Looking over your shoulder
30,348 posts, read 27,825,650 times
Reputation: 81379

Advertisements

Very interesting interview with Donna Marsh O'Connor of the Sept 11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows.

There might be a short 30 sec video preceding the interview.


Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann

.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-26-2010, 05:30 AM
 
29,988 posts, read 37,248,776 times
Reputation: 12767
Just love the left and their insane labels. Anyone who disagrees somehow suffers from a "phobia". That dog there doesn't hunt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2010, 05:33 AM
 
19,242 posts, read 12,256,844 times
Reputation: 10563
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Very interesting interview with Donna Marsh O'Connor of the Sept 11 Families for Peaceful Tomorrows.

There might be a short 30 sec video preceding the interview.

Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann

.
The left suffers from Christophobia and embraces anything opposed to Christianity- particularly Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2010, 05:34 AM
 
Location: Arlington, VA
5,412 posts, read 3,478,628 times
Reputation: 916
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Just love the left and their insane labels. Anyone who disagrees somehow suffers from a "phobia". That dog there doesn't hunt.
I think the term is accurate for the left. They are so willing to accomodate muslims and cave to demands becuase THEY fear islam. I think those on the right are more likely to dislike or even hate Islam, the left fears islam, so it caves in.

Notice the left doesn't cave in to other religions, because it doesn't fear violence if they don't get their way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2010, 05:38 AM
 
29,988 posts, read 37,248,776 times
Reputation: 12767
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
I think the term is accurate for the left. They are so willing to accomodate muslims and cave to demands becuase THEY fear islam. I think those on the right are more likely to dislike or even hate Islam, the left fears islam, so it caves in.

Notice the left doesn't cave in to other religions, because it doesn't fear violence if they don't get their way.
But the left is the most willing to incite and enable the very violence they fear through the "special interest groups" they hold on a pedestal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2010, 05:45 AM
 
29,786 posts, read 16,472,432 times
Reputation: 13846
Default Re:Islamophobia

Come up with a PC label and then use it to smear/silence those who disagree with the agenda.

Prog 101
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2010, 05:49 AM
 
29,988 posts, read 37,248,776 times
Reputation: 12767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Come up with a PC label and then use it to smear/silence those who disagree with the agenda.

Prog 101
Yup, but really it reminds me of the behavior of 2nd grade bullies chanting nasty names on the playground. I'd expect more from the self annointed "intellectually elite".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2010, 06:16 AM
 
Location: Partisanship Is An Intellectual/Emotional Handicap
1,851 posts, read 1,880,531 times
Reputation: 1079
The funny thing is, most people I know who are against this Mosque in NYC and this trend of bending over backwards to accomodate and appease Islam/Muslims: They are not people who are afraid of Islam and Muslims.

They simply distrust Islam/Muslims based on very realistic, real world, historical and current activities and agendas of Islam/Muslims. And they are fed up with the nonsense. People are standing up to Islam/Muslims. Not cowering in fear.

There's a distinct difference, there. People who fear Islam/Muslims do not speak out. They cower, keep silent or appease them.

That's the reality of it.

It is of no big surprise that the Liberal Fascists are incapable of identifying and comprehending this very significant distinction.

Despite what the Liberal Fascists will spout off next, in their attempts to manipulate the situation. They always have a pocket full of accusations in the form psychological/emotional conditions, to toss out at everyone and anyone who disagrees with them. It is their whole strategy. Always has been.

The truth is, it is their emotional and psychological stability that is in question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2010, 08:36 AM
 
Location: Looking over your shoulder
30,348 posts, read 27,825,650 times
Reputation: 81379
Amazing! The thread becomes a discussion about a fabricated word “Islamophobia” instead of the “content” of what Donna March O’Connor was saying. Did anyone actually use the link to view and “listen” to her comments?

She had more Christian in her thoughts then what I view reading these posts. Did everyone forget what their Christian values are?

Listen to her message! forget the word!

Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann

I'm not asking you agree with Keith Olbermann, I'm asking you to "listen" to a woman who has a message for others!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2010, 08:40 AM
 
Location: Washington state
7,208 posts, read 8,385,337 times
Reputation: 1892
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Amazing! The thread becomes a discussion about a fabricated word “Islamophobia” instead of the “content” of what Donna March O’Connor was saying. Did anyone actually use the link to view and “listen” to her comments?

She had more Christian in her thoughts then what I view reading these posts. Did everyone forget what their Christian values are?

Listen to her message! forget the word!

Countdown with Keith Olbermann Countdown with Keith Olbermann

I'm not asking you agree with Keith Olbermann, I'm asking you to "listen" to a woman who has a message for others!
Unless it comes from lush Beck's chalkboard or Limbaugh's pill filled mouth, it must be a lie..lol

Islamophobia is real and it exists...we've got some great examples right here at cd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top