Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 10:03 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,643,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Well Phoenix is my first home, & believe me, nothing you say can sting me as I do not care what your opinion is,really.

I respect your right to support the Sheriff, I just disagree & I will NEVER shut up for you, nice try.

That you can immediately throw out the ole 'liberal' nonsense tells me much about your character & also that I am finished trying to have any discussion with you on this matter.
"Oh, yeah? Well, I don't care about what you think, so there!"

Grow the hell up.

The truth hurts, don't it. Have a nice evening, now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2010, 10:12 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,727,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
"Oh, yeah? Well, I don't care about what you think, so there!"

Grow the hell up.

The truth hurts, don't it. Have a nice evening, now.
Nice mature reply there Lariat.....talk about telling someone to grow up.

Take a look at the Real facts on this Sheriff & his cronies.
YOU keep on voting for someone who will chase working illegals rather than the 4thousand fugitive felons we had here until the media lite a fire under his ass.

Old 09-04-2010, 10:18 PM

7,785 posts, read 7,989,875 times
Quote:

YOU keep on voting for someone who will chase working illegals rather than the 4thousand fugitive felons we had here until the media lite a fire under his ass.
nice mature reply there sidney so how many of your fugitive felons are also illegals? most according to gov sats. grow up yourself

Old 09-04-2010, 10:28 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,643,728 times
Quote:

Really? No, really? You are reinforcing it even further.

Where are the facts of this so-called cronies? His wrongdoings? Links to documented findings, court rulings, etc? Can you provide a glimmer of factual wrongdoing?

What does the word "illegal" mean?

Quote:
illegal

il·le·gal
   /ɪˈligəl/ Show Spelled[ih-lee-guhl]
–adjective
forbidden by law or statute.
contrary to or forbidden by official rules, regulations, etc.: The referee ruled that it was an illegal forward pass.
So the sheriff, the law and order, is clearing out illegals...hence, doing his job. What's wrong with that? Are you a harborer? Aider/abetter? Enabler? You are, if you say things like that.

And? Stop living in a bubble in Phoenix...several states have similar statistics. I daresay the backlog is a nationwide issue. At one time (2000), California had 2.5 MILLION fugitive felons. That is 2,500,000.

Old 09-05-2010, 12:25 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,598,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Really? No, really? You are reinforcing it even further.

Where are the facts of this so-called cronies? His wrongdoings? Links to documented findings, court rulings, etc? Can you provide a glimmer of factual wrongdoing?

What does the word "illegal" mean?

So the sheriff, the law and order, is clearing out illegals...hence, doing his job. What's wrong with that? Are you a harborer? Aider/abetter? Enabler? You are, if you say things like that.

And? Stop living in a bubble in Phoenix...several states have similar statistics. I daresay the backlog is a nationwide issue. At one time (2000), California had 2.5 MILLION fugitive felons. That is 2,500,000.
He is not doing his job, other counties with half the population deported twice as many illegals. He is posing for the camera and tryin to intimidate anyone who doesn't agree with him. He was being investigated during George WMD Bush's regime too.

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiw...here-working-r

Old 09-05-2010, 03:15 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,723,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Which again begs the question: if what is claimed about the Maricopa County sheriff's department turns out to be true, why hasn't the state of Arizona dealt with it?
Why did ICE give him such high marks after a year and a half long investigation if any allegations of racial profiling were true? This is Obama politics, plain and simple.

Go against his agenda to legalize all 20 million illegal aliens for the good of the Democratic party and face the wrath of Eric Holder and the No Justice Department.

Old 09-05-2010, 06:14 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,126,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
Between the beginning of 2004 and today's date there are 2,693 that revolve around "prison conditions".

I think there are two other investigations by the DOJ, so hopefully one way or the other he goes down.
Arpaio has been "investigated" more than once. And the results of those investigations????

And, have you compared other Sheriff / Law Enforcement agencies of similar sizes?

Again, Sheriff Arpaio is not going anywhere.

Old 09-05-2010, 06:16 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,126,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
He is not doing his job, other counties with half the population deported twice as many illegals.
Arpaio is not responsible for deporting anyone.

Old 09-05-2010, 06:47 AM

23,312 posts, read 16,994,613 times
Default Eric Holder heard singing, "I shot the sherriff"

Why would the Feds sue the Sherriff if he was in violation of a law.

Don't they simply arrest people who violate laws or shut down activities while a suit is pending?

Sounds like the Feds are fishing without a license.

Amazing that the federal government with all its resources can investigate an individual sherriff for over a year get nothing and now try a lawsuit. Imagine the feds against an individual who has many detractors and they are stymied. How complicated can it get if the charges are so blatant?

Of course their are calls to investigate the DOJ by some senators.

The DOJ under lap dog Eric Holder is losing respect daily.

Cheers for the Sherriff!

Old 09-05-2010, 11:10 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,727,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
"Days are over"? Really.

Well, if that is the case, they why are his approval ratings going UP - not down like you would expect for someone who's "days are over". LOL

Because some people are just 'stuck' on stupid & don't bother with the REAL facts at all.
Oh BTW ....I asked a question I asked in a previous post on this thread just to see how many knew how the Sheriff's Dept. gets the funds to fight the lawsuits & you said " through donations" <not........the taxpayers here pay & very very large amounts for all of the errors of this corrupt regime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies