Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: who is worse?
the democrat 10 22.22%
the republican 11 24.44%
they both suck 19 42.22%
independentsucka is an idiot 5 11.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 02:27 PM

646 posts, read 392,064 times

Advertisements

a republican that cheats on his/her spouse, or is found to be homosexual, or a democrat that avoids paying his/her taxes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2010, 02:29 PM

I voted for myself, just like I do in each and every presidential election.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:54 PM

28,896 posts, read 53,951,888 times
Well, I would say the Democrat by the nose, chiefly because the Democrat is basically expecting everybody else to foot the bill for his moral vanity. At least a guy stepping out on his wife is only limiting the damage to he and his family.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:57 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,811,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Well, I would say the Democrat by the nose, chiefly because the Democrat is basically expecting everybody else to foot the bill for his moral vanity. At least a guy stepping out on his wife is only limiting the damage to he and his family.
Thats true

Old 09-03-2010, 02:59 PM

35 posts, read 18,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post

Democrats do not tout anything moral like the repubs do.

nice try.

The repubs are known for their "indiscretions" when it comes to morals.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:05 PM

no, but they do tout that it's "patriotic to pay your taxes."

Quote:
Originally Posted by .MeandYou. View Post

nice try.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:06 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,683,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by independentsucka View Post
a republican that cheats on his/her spouse, or is found to be homosexual, or a democrat that avoids paying his/her taxes?
They both stinketh. If a democrat states that a republican is more hypocritical when caught doing as you suggest then I have to ask if they are given a pass because democrats do not represent morality or honesty? Same with republicans who claim to be moral champions and getting caught in the sack with he/she or not paying taxes etc. I think people will always be tempted no matter what party they belong and the longer they seem to be serving in WA the more temptations take place. They seem to become numb to laws we have to follow.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:11 PM

I didn't "suggest" anything. the democrat is way worse IMO. I could care less if a republican is a flamer, as it has no bearing on my life. however, taxes do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
They both stinketh. If a democrat states that a republican is more hypocritical when caught doing as you suggest then I have to ask if they are given a pass because democrats do not represent morality or honesty? Same with republicans who claim to be moral champions and getting caught in the sack with he/she or not paying taxes etc. I think people will always be tempted no matter what party they belong and the longer they seem to be serving in WA the more temptations take place. They seem to become numb to laws we have to follow.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:12 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,683,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .MeandYou. View Post

nice try.

So you are saying the democratic party is not a moral party and does not represent honesty and following the law?

Old 09-03-2010, 03:13 PM

35 posts, read 18,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by independentsucka View Post
no, but they do tout that it's "patriotic to pay your taxes."
Well, it is, isnt it?

If you do not pay your taxes, people want to ring your neck and have you thrown in jail
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies