Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 05:32 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,894,201 times

Advertisements

Curious minds need to know!!!!!!!!!

Is the dog going too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2010, 05:40 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,375,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Curious minds need to know!!!!!!!!!

Is the dog going too?

I hope so!

Most American citizens I know with dogs enjoy travelling with them!!! And if pup has to stay at home, I doubt its hard knocks for the 1st pup.

You know, as we write, there are 1000's of neglected and abandoned dogs throughout America. If any poster is concerned with animal welfare, get involved with a humane society. The first pup does not need our attention. There are many needy canine souls throughout the nation that need true attention.

Old 09-04-2010, 07:04 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,191,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Why is he taking another vacation? Why, why whyyyyyyy?

because he can and he gets away with it, for now anyway

Old 09-04-2010, 07:06 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,191,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Obama's day: The economy and a trip to Camp David - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

I fail to see why all the hate every time he leaves the WH. His family isn't working, and he can work from wherever. It's not like the things he does requires the Resolute Desk or anything.

you are right, he does not need a desk, but some brains and knowing what the hell he is doing would be lovely, but, hey, we can't have everything!

Old 09-04-2010, 07:10 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,000,423 times
the poor man has not had a vacation in over 4 days cut him some slack. he is not qualified to do his job and it shows. he needs to hide while his speech writers invent some more BS he will read on the teleprompter

Old 09-04-2010, 07:45 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,589,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Why is he taking another vacation? Why, why whyyyyyyy?
Vacation and golf...and in between ruining the country...Welcome to Obama's way of acting to be the president...

Old 09-04-2010, 07:58 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,731,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
you are right, he does not need a desk, but some brains and knowing what the hell he is doing would be lovely, but, hey, we can't have everything!
Well hell, we haven't had any brains in the WH for sometime now so what's the problem eh?

Old 09-04-2010, 08:01 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,000,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Well hell, we haven't had any brains in the WH for sometime now so what's the problem eh?
well stated I totally agree

Old 09-04-2010, 08:15 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,171,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
the poor man has not had a vacation in over 4 days cut him some slack. he is not qualified to do his job and it shows. he needs to hide while his speech writers invent some more BS he will read on the teleprompter
I can't rep you right now but let this suffice, please.

I think just like that about his speeches. I don't think he knows what he is saying before he flings the Pelosi out at us.

Old 09-05-2010, 12:33 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,335,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Whine, whine, whine...

If you think that McCain or any other President would stay in Washington and never leave town, you're delusional. Besides, Obama has a long way to go to catch up with the number of days Bush went on vacation.
Yes he does, and he'll probably managed to do it by his 3rd year.

You liberals really have a hard on for Bush, you can't let a single thread go without bringing him up. Who cares how many vacations Bush took, Obama is taking to many - period, end of story. It doesn't matter how many trips ANY other president took you can't make Obama look better by trying to point at someone else and say "see, they were worse".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies