Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 12:48 AM

152 posts, read 212,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I look forward to a Labor Day where every worker has a job, every worker has a pension, every worker has paid vacations, and every worker has the health care to enjoy life.

My opponents call that France. I call it America, an America that is Number One.

Not #1 in wasted military expenditures.

Not #1 in number of foreign countries occupied.

Number One in jobs. Number One in health. Number One in education. Number One in happiness.

As Robert Kennedy famously said, "I dream of things that never were, and ask, 'Why not?'" Why not? Let's make it happen.
Rep. Alan Grayson: What Robert Kennedy Said
Thank you OP for your link. As I read Alan Grayson's article, where his words are as slick as satin
sheets. He knows how to uses his words as a hypnotist. American Indians refer to this kind of
person as a man with a forked tongue. Con Artist are also slick with the use of certain words to
swindle women out of their lifesaving's.
I've looked at Alan Grayson's article and if he is elected, you should follow up on his performance.
1. Look forward to where every worker has a job.
• A. This song comes to mind: PATCHES
B.B. King
Patches
I was born and raised down in Alabama on a farm way back up in the woods. oh
I was so ragged folks used to call me "patches". papa used to tease me about
It, but deep down inside dad was hurtin' 'cause he'd done the best he could.
My papa was a great old man
I can see him with a shovel in his hand
Education that he never had
But he did wonders when the times got bad
The little money from the crops we raised
Barely paid the bills we made
Oh life whipped him
Down to the ground
When he tried to get up
Life would kick him back down.
PATCHES lyrics - B.B. KING
• B. First off GOVT doesn't create jobs, but they can kill or save jobs.
• C. Here is how GOVT can help on jobs:
Insure American jobs go to American Citizens. We have approximately 12 million illegal aliens
in this country. I remember something my mom taught me. if you do not want a stray cat staying
around your house, "Don't feed it." The more entitlements Alan Grayson creates will draw more
illegal aliens to your state, and take away more jobs from those that are True American Citizens.
2. Every worker has a pension.
• A. If he is referring to Unions, Unions are bleeding our country dry. They also bleed the
businesses those employees work for. Look at how many employees those companies could hire if it
wasn't for higher wages, medical benefits, etc. GMAC was just bailed out because they could not
payout the benefits it promised its employees.
• B. If he is referring to the Social Security program, good; we need to do something to save that
program. However legalizing 12 million illegal aliens will kill any chance of saving it. Do not
forget the Family Reunification Program, the number 12 million can easily jump to 36 million. Lets
not forget Obama's Auntie has been added to the social security program without putting anything in
it.
Migration Information Source - Family Reunification
3. Every worker has the health care to enjoy life.
• A. Health care expenses will not change, so long as we do nothing about the illegal aliens.
• B. Hospitals, Doctors, lab technicians, xray technicians, etc all raise their prices for a reason,
to cover their loses for treating illegal aliens. We've all heard hospital charge $5.00 for aspirin
to a patient, or $6.00 for a box of Kleenexes. To recover loses. Business can not stay in business
if they are not making a profit. Anyone that has been to an emergency room or admitted to a hospital
knows they receive bills from 5 to 10 different medical agencies. As an illegal immigrant gives
birth, etc becomes an unpaid bill to these agencies.
4. Not #1 in wasted military expenditures.
• A. Is he referring to reducing military funding? History books are full of Empires that no longer
exist. I can only surmise that in the creating of their Empires they had to go to war to create or
defend their country, and as time went by they were pleased with their progress. They started
getting fat, lazy, and thought their country was to strong for anyone to attack them. So they
started cutting back on their military strength. BIG MISTAKE, but they no longer exist to tell them.
Kind of like parents spoiling their children, govt spoils the people and we think we are to strong
to be attacked. Do not forget the words "Trojan Horse."
5. Not #1 in number of foreign countries occupied.
• A. So we would prefer to fight them on our soil?
• B. Have we forgotten WW II? As long as we bury our heads in the sand like an ostrich, the enemy entrench themselves and build deeper stronger bunkers. Making Offensive moves more costly to American lives. Iran has one or two secret sites today, in two or three years they could build twenty or thirty sites.Do you think the ROMANS protested in the street.. anti-war activist etc. Of course they did. They became spoiled to their why of living, they cut military spending, and now they no longer exist.
6. Number One in education.
• A. Teachers today have class rooms of twenty to 50 students. How do you get one on one time with
the teacher with class rooms that size?
• B. School buildings are old and out dated, and we haven't the money to build new ones. How many
students are illegal aliens?
• C. School text books cost each state millions of dollars, and we haven't the money for new books.
How many students are illegal aliens?
• D. State Education funds are depleted, our government bails them out. How many students are illegal aliens?
7. "I dream of things that never were, and ask, 'Why not?'"
• A. I love his brother's Quote better, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
The Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You speech by John F. Kennedy
8. Alan Grayson's assertion that the republican health care plan is: "don't get sick, but if you do
die quickly" is so wrong.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/15/orlando-paper-endorses-grayson-foe-calls-congressman-embarrassment/
9. I would ask him if he knows of the following and whether he indorses it.
Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho-0SHFEgGo
A List of Confessions
June 20th, 2009 • 9:00 PM
Nazi Healthcare, Obamawatch
A List of Confessions
Ezkiel ISRAEL Emanuel is the brother of Rahm ISRAEL Emanuel And Son of a We
Department of Ethics www.thelancet.comVol 373 January 31, 2009 423 Principles for allocation of
scarce medical interventions Govind Persad, Alan Wertheimer, Ezekiel J Emanuel
Principles of Allocation of Scarce Medical Interventions
I WOULD ASK ALAN GRAYSON "WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO PATCHES, about the subjects above?"
As I think of Alan's article for "Labor Day" numerous songs come to mind. I've already mentioned
"PATCHES", here is the other ones that come to mind as I think of "Labor Day":
Cats in the Cradle
CAT'S IN THE CRADLE lyrics - HARRY CHAPIN
This one comes to mind as I near retirement age and already feel like the writer of this song. When
you reach out to your son to go fishing, only to find out he turned out like you; he hasn't got time
because he's working two jobs.
In The Year 2525
IN THE YEAR 2525 lyrics - VISAGE
In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
If our government doesn't make the right choices, we won't be seeing 2525.
Space Oddity
SPACE ODDITY lyrics - DAVID BOWIE
Here am I floating
round my tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do.
That how we feel when Congress doesn't listen to us, and then they wonder why we don't vote.
They want us to vote, but they don't listen to us after we vote them in.
Hey, what a minute, there is something else like that; marriage. Well, they do turn on us.
I'll end with this note: Evil only prevails when good people do nothing, so get out and vote.
NOTE: Even David Bowie recognizes God, he mentions him in the song above.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2010, 11:16 AM

152 posts, read 212,035 times
Lightbulb Alan Grayson "Like an Almond Joy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
nothing grayson has stated was untrue? get real. his assertion that the republican health care plan is dont get sick, but if you do die quickly is patently false and you know it.

I think you are referring to this piece.
Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco
After looking up Alan Grayson's stats, I see he isn't doing to well.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
SWEET: “Angry” Alan Grayson losing to Daniel Webster
I Bleed Crimson Red: SWEET: “Angry” Alan Grayson losing to Daniel Webster
Yesterday or day before yesterday Megyn Kelly was talking to someone that referred to Alan Grayson
as an “Almond Joy”. “Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.”
Megyn cracked up as she heard that.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:51 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
American Indians refer to this kind of
person as a man with a forked tongue.

We also have another name for people who make excessively long winded speeches promoting their agenda. "Walking Eagles". They're too full of $h!t to fly.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:00 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Default hate to eat your candy bar but

Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Enterprise CV-6 View Post
[/indent]
After looking up Alan Grayson's stats, I see he isn't doing to well.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
SWEET: “Angry” Alan Grayson losing to Daniel Webster
[indent]I Bleed Crimson Red: SWEET: “Angry” Alan Grayson losing to Daniel Webster
your source quotes this Sunshine State News poll.

Poll: Webster Beats Down 'Angry' Grayson | Sunshine State News

But come to find out,
The SSN poll claims that Republican Daniel Webster leads Grayson by 48 percent to 41 percent, with neither candidate claiming a majority. The crosstabs for the SSN poll reveal, however, that 46 percent of the respondents in SSN’s poll were Republicans. In reality, according to the Florida Secretary of State, only 36 percent of the voters in Florida Congressional District 8 are Republicans.

The SSN poll also slanted its results by discounting voters under 45 years old, a strong group for Grayson. Only 25 percent of SSN’s sample consisted of voters under 45. In reality, more than 43 percent of the registered voters in Congressional District 8 are under 45.

If the poll results are rebalanced to reflect the actual party registration and age distribution among registered voters in the district, then Grayson has a one-point lead, of 45 percent to 44 percent.

Perhaps the most bizarre element of the SSN poll is its claim that Webster has a lead of 48 percent to 33 percent among Independent voters, supposedly reversing his heavy deficit in SSN’s earlier poll. In fact, on Page 7 of the SSN crosstabs, under the heading “Household Party,” SSN’s own results show a 42 percent to 41 percent lead for Grayson among registered Independents. (In the SSN sample, SSN included a substantial number of registered Republicans as self-identified “Independents,” biasing the results even further. This group appears as so-called “Independents” under the heading “Party Registration,” while their true registration-of-record appears under the heading “Household Party,” where Grayson has the lead.)
Congress 8 candidates now fighting over a poll

Old 10-27-2010, 02:28 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
American Indians refer to this kind of
person as a man with a forked tongue.

We also have another name for people who make excessively long winded speeches promoting their agenda. "Walking Eagles". They're too full of $h!t to fly.
Whew.......wtf?

Old 10-27-2010, 02:47 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
As Robert Kennedy famously said, "I dream of things that never were, and ask, 'Why not?'" Why not? Let's make it happen.
Um, Robert Kennedy also said, "Turn around."

That's what he told the ambulance driver as they were transporting Marylin Monroe to hospital when she died. He told the ambulance to turn around and go back to Monroe's residence, where he dumped the body and Peter Lawford helped clean up all the evidence so there was no links between her and the idiots JFK and RFK.

What a great humanitarian man.

He also had Pulitzer Prize winners James Horan and Dom Frasca hauled to Washington DC where he threatened their families because their newspaper, the New York Journal-American ran an article with the headline:

Quote:
HIGH US AIDE IMPLICATED IN V-GIRL SCANDAL.

The first paragraph starts out:

Quote:
“ONE OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN AMERICAN POLITICS -- A MAN WHO HOLDS A ‘VERY HIGH’ ELECTIVE OFFICE -- HAS BEEN INJECTED INTO BRITAIN’S VICE-SECURITY SCANDAL . . . "

That is commonly known as the British Politician Sex Scandal (which Billy Joel mentions in his song We Didn't Start the Fire).

JFK was the highest ranking politician involved with that scandal in which he was having sex with prostitutes who were actually foreign spies.

So let's evaluate RFK (and JFK) for what he really was: just another wealthy elitist scumbag criminal.

I'm glad he got shot and died.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:05 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Um, Robert Kennedy also said, "Turn around."

That's what he told the ambulance driver as they were transporting Marylin Monroe to hospital when she died. He told the ambulance to turn around and go back to Monroe's residence, where he dumped the body and Peter Lawford helped clean up all the evidence so there was no links between her and the idiots JFK and RFK.

What a great humanitarian man.

He also had Pulitzer Prize winners James Horan and Dom Frasca hauled to Washington DC where he threatened their families because their newspaper, the New York Journal-American ran an article with the headline:

The first paragraph starts out:

That is commonly known as the British Politician Sex Scandal (which Billy Joel mentions in his song We Didn't Start the Fire).

JFK was the highest ranking politician involved with that scandal in which he was having sex with prostitutes who were actually foreign spies.

So let's evaluate RFK (and JFK) for what he really was: just another wealthy elitist scumbag criminal.

I'm glad he got shot and died.
If you were trying to be funny, Mircea, this was pretty good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies