Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 04:30 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Obama is accusing the GOP of being a party of "NO"...forgetting to mention that he has the majority and doesn't even need the GOP but that his own Dem. are voting "NO" as well...

Obama is just a part of the party of "Blame"....isn't that something we teach our kids at a young age ....to take responsibility and live up to your own actions, instead of blaming others...

I guess Obama's Harvard diploma is because he is good in reading books, but for the rest he learned "zip"...back to kindergarten for Obama!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2010, 05:54 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,527,922 times
Well Obama did go to Harvard but judging by his silence on his time there I suspect his record was less than stellar.
And it appears that he did not do nearly well enough at Columbia to justify acceptance into Harvard. He did graduate from Columbia but without honors. Not impressed by him then and not impressed by him now.

And yes, he does indulge in the blame game and he always seems to have an excuse available.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:04 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Apparently you don't know how congress works. Republicans are still blaming clinton, even after 8 years of far right control. The right needs to grow up.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:09 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Now remember Obama wants to work with republicans. He wants to be bipartisan

Old 09-07-2010, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Apparently you don't know how congress works. Republicans are still blaming clinton, even after 8 years of far right control. The right needs to grow up.
Shouldnt you be telling Obama to grow up then also?

Since you are telling the right to grow up for doing something Obama is doing?

Wanna bet you give Obama a pass on what you are condemning the republican party for doing

Old 09-07-2010, 06:12 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,527,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

Wanna bet you give Obama a pass on what you are condemning the republican party for doing
Bingo!

Old 09-07-2010, 06:17 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

Obama has never blamed clinton. He even hired his wife to be SOS

Old 09-07-2010, 06:18 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Obama is just a part of the party of "Blame"....isn't that something we teach our kids at a young age ....to take responsibility and live up to your own actions, instead of blaming others...
Well, his father did abandon him. Leaving Stanley and the grandparents to train him in his youth. So he missed Romper Room.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Obama has never blamed clinton. He even hired his wife to be SOS
Just as I said you wont blame Obama for what you are blaming republicans for. Which you very well know what we are talking about. Which is blaming the other party.

I dont remember Bush though getting on tv all the time blaming Clinton like I hear from the " I want to work together with republicans and have bi partisan support" Obama.

Yet you wanna blame republicans for doing something. That Obama does almost every single time he gets on tv to talk about the economy.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:42 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,651,747 times
I am glad to be in the party of "NO" as in:

- No more taxes or raising taxes
- No more ridiculous spending
- No more pork
- No more idiot liberals being elected
- No ObamaCare
- No special treatment for politicians
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies