Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 08:39 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,327,541 times

Advertisements

Peace, who needs peace? According to Time those dastardly Jews are just in it for the money. This from the magazine that told us we are all Islamaphobes.

The truth? In the week that three Presidents, a King and their own Prime Minister gather at the White House to begin a fresh round of talks on peace between Israel and the Palestinians, the truth is, Israelis are no longer preoccupied with the matter. They're otherwise engaged; they're making money; they're enjoying the rays of late summer.

Why Israelis Don't Care About Peace with Palestinians - TIME
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2010, 08:53 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
The rise in anti-semitism here and in Europe are believed to be directly related to the rise of Islam in Western civilization.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:00 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times
Israel could not live in peace with its neighbors for thousands of years before Islam existed. It cannot live in peace with Palistinian Christians either. NO AID TO EITHER SIDE.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:25 AM

2,079 posts, read 4,951,259 times
Israel has got it "made in the shade", thanks to American taxpayer dollars, U.S. most favored nation status and AIPAC.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:59 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,438,214 times
I think this thread is nothing more than a very thinly veiled attempt to call supposed "liberals" (the OP did invoke the publication's calling us a nation of Islamaphobes) as anti-Semites because so many on my side of the political aisle seem to oppose Israel/U.S. support of Israel/Israel's mere existence, etc.

I must admit, we seem to have an over-representation of liberals who fall into that category on this forum, but it's hardly a universal sentiment among Democrats.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 09-11-2010 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post

Old 09-07-2010, 12:01 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
When I read the article I thought it was mainly about how the average citizen of Isreal does not spend their time fretting about the peace talks: they have a life to live, and they try to live it day by day.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 09-11-2010 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post

Old 09-07-2010, 12:01 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
Bascailly Irael has made peace with mnay middle eastern coutnries. The islamist radicvsl have made peeace with no one really. It just shows what really keep the in power. Jehad is their only power base.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:16 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Israel could not live in peace with its neighbors for thousands of years before Islam existed. It cannot live in peace with Palistinian Christians either. NO AID TO EITHER SIDE.
I'm sick and tired of your repeated harping about "Palestinian Christians". They really don't exist.
You NEVER provide a source. Well, I do. Palestinian society is 99.5+% Muslim:
Palestine / Religions - LookLex Encyclopaedia
"Palestine is today perhaps the most homogeneous society in the Middle East in matters of religion, being the only country with close to 100% of its population belonging to Sunni Islam."

It is an Islamic society with strong fundamentalist and radical tendencies. That's why whatever few Christians there once were have fled. Especially since the rise of Hamas and other Islamic terror gangs.

I have corrected you several times in response to your sourceless claims. So I know you know that they are false but yet you continue to repeat this crap. (Yes, I'm calling you a LIAR).

Old 09-07-2010, 12:22 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,393,886 times
Israel wants peace so we help them with Iran, a United Nations member nation that has threatened to wipe another UN Member off the map. Where was the outrage? Or isn't it just so convenient to let the Muslims now do the dirty work of Antisemitism while the rest of us sit back (again) and say 'oh what a shame, but you know, not all Muslims are terrorists and Oh Those Jews they always hated the Arabs.....getting their payback....on well..."

Don't worry, once they are done with the Jews, the Christians will be next. But it will be too late.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:27 PM

59 posts, read 51,567 times
This thread is nothing but a weak attempt at trolling.

Fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies