Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 01:20 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
another islamic weak spot they hate swine something firece,, the pig is like the devil himself.!! hmm bacon bits, i'm hungry. americans need to get pet pigs and let then desecrate all soils on the continent, and make sure you get thorough video tape of the pigs weeing and craping on that ground that should keep them from ever wanting to build a mosgue on swine soiled ground..
Hey, that gives me an idea, pork hotdogs on the fire I have in the back! Gotta go..............

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 01:48 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
another islamic weak spot they hate swine something firece,, the pig is like the devil himself.!! hmm bacon bits, i'm hungry. americans need to get pet pigs and let then desecrate all soils on the continent, and make sure you get thorough video tape of the pigs weeing and craping on that ground that should keep them from ever wanting to build a mosgue on swine soiled ground..
That's excellent. Far better than burning their hate-speech book really. Pig crap all over that piece of land. Pig crap makes good fertilizer anyhow.

Old 09-11-2010, 03:05 PM

587 posts, read 1,466,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
More people have died under atheism than any other doctrine in the world. Gosh Crystal, you've gotta start questioning some of the stuff that your professors are teaching you; question liberal authority, don't be a lemming.
And you get your information from Beck or one of the other freaks in your country. Is it just me or do you people all sound the same. Not one original thought amongst you.

Here in England we laugh at people like you.

Old 09-11-2010, 03:45 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal is a mess View Post
Wow, such intellect. I'd say it's not much higher than a pigs.
Actually, pigs are thought to be highly intelligent animals and have been placed fourth in mammal intelligence (humans, non-human primates, dolphins/whales, pigs).

On the 1-10 insult scale, I give this post a 2.

Maybe you should have used the good ol' "box of rocks" standby and saved yourself the embarrassment of a non-sequiter comparision.

Old 09-11-2010, 03:51 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Ok, sounds fine to me. There was also something in there about forgiving people, loving your enemy, and setting an example of peace - even when it isn't easy or popular. So, to you professed followers of Jesus: try following that example instead of the one set by cross-burning Klansmen and book-burning Nazis.
Woo hoo! I wondered how long it would be before someone in this thread devolved the discussion by throwing up a Nazi comparison.

Congratulations ambient. You are today's Godwin's Law winner.

Way to redutio ad Hitlerum.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:05 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Wait -- stop the presses! The liberals have been insisting that Muslims are really very peaceful and moderate and tolerant. They insist they've adapted to American values and now believe in freedom of speech and all that.

You're saying the Muslims might do something dangerous????? Whoa Nellie!!! You need to inform many on these forums of this.
No, I am not saying Muslims might do something dangerous. I am saying idiot criminals and terror makers might do something dangerous. And I don't believe they are aligned with their so called divinity if their acts of worship involve killing.

I don't consider this particular set of terrorists truly Muslim. They're just criminals.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:07 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome1 View Post
I have VERY FOND feelings for thongs, does that make me bad
No KingdomCome, I never implied a fond feeling for thongs was bad. Bring on the Brazilian beach photo slideshow.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:12 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Part of what makes the US great is having the freedom to offend. Yes burning the book is offensive to some. However that does not mean it shouldn't occur. I think nothing is gained by burning the koran. Yet I support the ability to do so freely. There should be no quarter for thought police nor censors in this country.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:42 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,103 times
I am also glad to hear a liberal that doesn't cower to these muslims. Muslims respond to someone burning a book, by murder. And not even the one who did it, but any and everyone that they see, that is an American. How anyone can defend these people is beyond me.
Someone please tell me when we started to baby these people???

Old 09-11-2010, 07:45 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,099,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal is a mess View Post
And you get your information from Beck or one of the other freaks in your country. Is it just me or do you people all sound the same. Not one original thought amongst you.

Here in England we laugh at people like you.
Ah, that explains everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies