Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 10:03 AM

4,494 posts, read 7,479,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
That's great news! Though like typical republicans, on this topic they are all whining, complaining and name calling like children when they don't get their way.
Every one of right-wing post on this thread proves that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2010, 11:23 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Why do republicans always bring up "the Clinton's"? Bill Clinton was, unwittingly or wittingly, one of the biggest corporate sell-outs of all time with republicans included in that mix. Now that's a lofty list to top as you may well know. (WHO/GATT)

You should be singing your praises to Bill Clinton for he is/was every republican's fantasy come true.
The reason I did bring up the Bill Clinton he was before President Bush gave him a balanced budget, but where did he get that??

Didn't Clinton balance the budget by using Social Security? Now we are told those of us 48 and under will probably never see S.S. And we are seeing the effects now.

Dem's are always thinking we were doing so good during Clinton time in office. We were just riding on S.S.money. The Democrat's are no better than the Republicans both sides spend our money and always ask for more.

Sing prasies to a man that cheats on his wife.....don't think so!!!

Old 09-13-2010, 11:43 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
He also cut military budegt which as the CBO warned can not help with the massive defcit Obama has spenty on the deficit. He has now spoent 1.2 trillion dollars in 11 months none of which has even had the first payemnt.Obama also just cut 500 million form his grandmother medicare.Of course just because his grandmother is in a southern state does not mean she ever was a republican or that the democrats there are liberal that she can vote for.

Old 09-13-2010, 11:53 AM

720 posts, read 690,947 times
Thanks to President Obama's news conference, my southern "republican" grandma is now a democrat!

Aww, look can you tell he is proud?

Old 09-13-2010, 11:55 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,614,378 times
You mean the press conference where Skippy just whined about being treated "like a dog"? Honestly...I can't see how anyone actually thinks of that as leadership.

Old 09-13-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
You mean the press conference where Skippy just whined about being treated "like a dog"? Honestly...I can't see how anyone actually thinks of that as leadership.
I'll second that!

Old 09-13-2010, 12:05 PM

6,484 posts, read 6,614,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanothermanger View Post
I'll second that!
maybe Gramma felt sorry for him. Those big, bad, evil conservatives are being mean to him.

Old 09-13-2010, 12:11 PM

1,324 posts, read 1,197,923 times
Quote:
maybe Gramma felt sorry for him. Those big, bad, evil conservatives are being mean to him.
She is a dog lover ?

Old 09-13-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
LMAO..Gotta love someone who lacks personal accountability!

Old 09-13-2010, 12:22 PM

2,347 posts, read 2,783,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
OH MY GAWD! H-e-double hockey sticks! LAWD ALMIGHTY!!

MY grandma, who resides in a notorious "red" state, is now a democrat, thanks to President Obama's explanation of the tax breaks this afternoon on which the corporate lords of feudalism receives to take jobs overseas or elsewhere.

Mind you, my grandma lives in a county that was infamous for fighting for unionization in the coal mines. Also, forty years removed are the days people were getting paid in "company dollars", or scrips.

Maybe the "southern strategy" mind-fog/jedi mind tricks is finally lifting!

Besides, at this pace, i really don't think republicans are going to take the midterms "by storm", not a chance, IMHO.
Don't worry about the dumbasses in this forum [the one saying you're wrong w/o saying why-also take a guess at their political persuasion]

But I think you're right. Republicans offer no difference than before, and the american popualtion knows that.

Even Boner came out in support of the President's tax plan the other day.
That must say something right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies