Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 03:52 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,160,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Post fail!!!

Ah, young JohnKnip I guess you fell hook line and stinker! lol

If you will read thru the threads of the day one that stood out was,
"What do the republicans like"

My thread was a response, basically a spoof to this, yes, ignorant and ill informed thread regarding republicans.

Of course democrats don't fit into a "neat little box" but neither do republicans!! Just curious, did you post a response in that thread??

It goes both ways. Now did you respond to the thread regarding what do republicans like with the same admonition? I think not.
Care to link to the thread you are referring to, the one highlighted in red?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 04:29 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,843,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Care to link to the thread you are referring to, the one highlighted in red?
Who do the Republicans like?

Little does he realize though I have posted my response in that thread.

Old 09-11-2010, 04:31 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,359,014 times
Quote:
I was just wondering what exactly do democrats like?

They certainly don't like republicans, conservatives, or Christians.

The don't seem to like capitalism, rich people or sometimes it seems any people who disagree with their views.

They don't seem to like talk show hosts, any network that doesn't spew leftie doctrine. They don't seem to like the southern part of the U.S or anyone who resides there.

Can someone share with me what exactly dems like?
Are you asking about the Dem citizens or the Dem lawmakers? (To me there is a difference.)

Old 09-11-2010, 04:32 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,843,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
Are you asking about the Dem citizens or the Dem lawmakers? (To me there is a difference.)
I'm not the OP but I would assume he is asking citizens because, I don't think, nor do I think the OP thinks there are many politicians roaming this forum. But I suppose any can answer. Just my thought.

Old 09-11-2010, 04:36 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,494,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
You didn't have to say every dem. But when you say "They..." you are referring to democrats in general, and anyone who seems to fall into that category. You sure weren't making the distinction in your post that you weren't referring to all of us.

As for the Christian terrorist, Timothy McVeigh.
CNN.com - McVeigh took last rites before execution - June 11, 2001
McVeigh was an atheist at the time of the OKC bombing.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:09 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,160,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Who do the Republicans like?

Little does he realize though I have posted my response in that thread.
Yeah I noticed that, too bad Booya don't know the difference between who and what....

Old 09-11-2010, 07:12 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,303,209 times
Democrats like people dependent upon the government for their every need. They like people who refuse to assimilate. They like people who hate the US. They like people who lack any and all personal responsibility.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:24 PM

18,324 posts, read 18,930,505 times
Quote:
You were doing well (surprisingly so) until your last sentence.
Post fail.

I was pleasantly surprised by the initial tone of your post, even encouraged. thought we could have a friendly debate. Unfortunately resorted to type at last moment.

oh please you wanted to have a friendly debate yet you start the post with generalities and stereotypes

as for your list...

many of us dems like and respect republicans and conservatives that have a brain, and christians that don't shove their religion down your throat or expect you to live life with their values.

we love capitalism and rich people. especially rich people with a social conscience that give part of their wealth to help the world at large. we also like to hear both sides of a story, so another view are always welcomed.

we love talk shows especially when they are witty not propaganda based. same thing goes with the news, we want factual information not one sided rhetoric. the south is a great place except for the racists

we like lots of things, even sex!

Old 09-11-2010, 07:50 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,616,111 times
What do Democrats like? Let's see.........

1)Lots of psychoactive drugs, which keep them in touch with their version of "reality".

2)Lots of weird, subversive personality disorders, which they consider "interesting" or "normal".

3)Lots of money confiscated from whatever source they can grab it.

4)Lots of leisure time made possible from #3.

5)Lots of self-praise to satisfy their narcissistic natures, which always intensifies every time they call for government action to solve the crisis du jour.

6)Lots of recreational sex (forget the procreational kind--they hate babies), preferably some perverted type.

7)More drugs.

8)Something to march around and protest about, preferably something racial.

9)Someone to scoop up and patronize as a victim, whether it is a dog or someone too dumb to come in out of the rain. This assists with narcissistic impulse #5.

10)Not many types of real work.

11)More drugs, followed by a little more recreational sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies