Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 02:28 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geechie North View Post
you're posting my own link back at me?

well, i stand corrected!

Old 09-15-2010, 02:34 PM

4,465 posts, read 7,998,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
you're posting my own link back at me?

well, i stand corrected!

You should, but I trust you won't.

It is clear, in Kings English.

They are trying to prevent the spread of HIV, which causes AIDS.

Now, read the 'question' that nutjob CNS asked the the NIMH people.

That's why it wasn't answered.

Because the question is not a question but a lie in part (the joker got the US income wrong) and an attempt to inject racist BS into a scientific process.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Wow, just wow. Like you are soon going to find out what is real and what is not.
I am confident that in the end the record will show who the fascists were.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:39 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
You should, but I trust you won't.

It is clear, in Kings English.

They are trying to prevent the spread of HIV, which causes AIDS.

Now, read the 'question' that nutjob CNS asked the the NIMH people.

That's why it wasn't answered.

Because the question is not a question but a lie in part (the joker got the US income wrong) and an attempt to inject racist BS into a scientific process.
Trying to prevent the spread of HIV by washing their junk? For some reason I don't think that helps as much as a condom does.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:40 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
well, it looks like the geechster went back and edited his post yet again, he seems to do that a lot.

meanwhile, look at the amazing stimulus cited for this project, right there on the recovery.gov webpage:

Quote:
Infrastructure Expenditure Amount $0
and here's bammers trying to sell the American public on the stimulus:

Quote:
I understand that some might be skeptical of this plan. Our government has already spent a good deal of money, but we haven't yet seen that translate into more jobs or higher incomes or renewed confidence in our economy. That's why the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan won't just throw money at our problems – we'll invest in what works.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:41 PM

Still waiting for someone to explain why an investigation into possible ways to inhibit the transmission of HIV is a bad idea.

I know! Because it was done by Obama's Admin, AND becaue the subjects were black!

So transparent the far, far Right is...........................

Old 09-15-2010, 02:43 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Still waiting for someone to explain why an investigation into possible ways to inhibit the transmission of HIV is a bad idea.

I know! Because it was done by Obama's Admin, AND becaue the subjects were black!

So transparent the far, far Right is...........................
How about the fact that washing anything after you have been in contact to the HIV virus will do next to nothing. It doesn't get into your body through your skin. Are they going to ram a qtip down the hole with some rubbing aclcohol on it too?

Old 09-15-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
well, it looks like the geechster went back and edited his post yet again, he seems to do that a lot.

meanwhile, look at the amazing stimulus cited for this project, right there on the recovery.gov webpage:

and here's bammers trying to sell the American public on the stimulus:

Okay, show me your advanced degree in Epidemology.

Show me why stopping the spread of HIV is 'bad'.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
How about the fact that washing anything after you have been in contact to the HIV virus will do next to nothing. It doesn't get into your body through your skin. Are they going to ram a qtip down the hole with some rubbing aclcohol on it too?
You know, my expertise is in Police Science, but even I know that you are wrong in your statement.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:47 PM

Well, this is just getting silly, but I'm waiting for one of you gentlemen or ladies from the cosmos to explain why a program designed to test a method which may prevent the spread of HIV is a waste of money.

Later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies