Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 01:02 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,645 times

Advertisements

I disagree with the above poster...if there is a 'race card' I see, witness it, being played by both sides equally and the same...

Both sides claim to be the 'victim' of it...

Human nature is human nature, regardless...and people will exploite whatever they can to get an emotional edge...regardless...

Everyone is the same, and uses the exact same tactics...

And this is very obvious to those who are truly neutral and objective...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2010, 01:04 PM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times
The race card works , Remember Willie Horton ?

Old 10-10-2010, 09:18 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
"Racism in the age of Obama. How far will it go?"

As long as blacks have the capacity to vote 90%-95% for a black candidate (like they did with Obama) it will never end.

I agree.

The real racist in America have stepped up there aggressive behavior since the age of Obama.

The little thug racist black panther who not only should be in jail for his antics at the polling location but for the scumbag to stand in the streets of America and ask people to kill white women with their babies needs to be stopped.

He is the poster child for how the real racist in America think and act but of course of liberal media will hide it.

With aggression and hate, its how the age of Obama has caused the real racist to come alive.

Old 10-10-2010, 09:20 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Remember when, during the 2008 presidential campaign, a young woman named Ashley Todd carved her own face? She claimed that a large Black man assaulted and robbed her with a knife as he threatened her for supporting John McCain.

I remember the racist thug yelling kill white people and white pregnant women more then this story by far.

Now we just learned that Bethany Storro, the woman in Vancouver WA who was hospitalized with a terrible acid burn to her face, just confessed that the injury was self-afflicted. People came running to support her, since she spoke of forgiveness and said she was grateful she still had her eyesight.

"God is watching over me," Storro, of Vancouver, told CNN affiliate KATU in Portland, Oregon, at the time. "I believe in him. That his hands are on me and I can't live the rest of my life like that -- in fear. I can't let what she did to me wreck my life."

I always suspected this woman was lying, but why did she blame her attack on a Black woman? Is it because it's so easy to convince Americans that a person of color is responsible for such a horrific crime?
Maybe you should check the records of those who are in prison. The numbers will show you who does commit the most crimes.

Old 10-10-2010, 09:21 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,333 times
All nonsense, I once had a Black couple over for dinner, as a matter of fact, one of my best friends is Black.

Old 10-10-2010, 11:04 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
All nonsense, I once had a Black couple over for dinner, as a matter of fact, one of my best friends is Black.
HAHA Well played.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies