Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2011, 08:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

This says so much about what is coming out of the White House and from the public employees unions these days about the right. Pay attention to the gun sights placed squarely over the Governor's face. It seems to me that not too long ago Dems were howling their heads off about this kind of thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71gsnLfsbbM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2011, 08:23 PM

3,189 posts, read 4,982,181 times
No offense roysoldboy, but a thread on this was started last night:

Remind Me: Crosshairs Good or Crosshairs Bad?

Old 02-18-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
No offense roysoldboy, but a thread on this was started last night:

Remind Me: Crosshairs Good or Crosshairs Bad?
There is so little about cross hairs in this one that I didn't think there would be any direct connection.

Oh well, some may see that I am talking about the words that the Dems and the union members are using at that soon to be a union caused riot.

Old 02-18-2011, 08:59 PM

3,189 posts, read 4,982,181 times
I know your motives where in the right place...and it is tough sometimes to sort through all the topic headers.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:01 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,209,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This says so much about what is coming out of the White House and from the public employees unions these days about the right. Pay attention to the gun sights placed squarely over the Governor's face. It seems to me that not too long ago Dems were howling their heads off about this kind of thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71gsnLfsbbM
america is close to civil war. No issue since slavery has divided this country as does the parasive vs productive classes clash.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
america is close to civil war. No issue since slavery has divided this country as does the parasive vs productive classes clash.
The worst part of all this is that it happens to be the White House that is making most of the noise pushing the class warfare that they haven't got going good yet. You are very right, though.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
I know your motives where in the right place...and it is tough sometimes to sort through all the topic headers.
I don't see that the two threads are alike. Mine has a video to start it and the purpose of putting it there was to show the hypocrisy of a number of left leaners and even government people. All their fancy words are followed with scenes from Madison. It is really sickening.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:54 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Thye left has always used such things. The real issue is that some parties are living i the past on what the future will bring. Mnay public unions should ahve known that the stimulus couldn't shield them from the coming cuts forever really.But i mnay sates they will be fine except for new hires as the national average except for a few are not that large a part of the stae budgets.Overall they average 3.8% of state budgets. Throw out illiuonis ;Ne Jersey and a few others and its much less. Not alot fo savings comig there experts testified to cogress. the healthcare benefist are a much larger issue really.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Thye left has always used such things. The real issue is that some parties are living i the past on what the future will bring. Mnay public unions should ahve known that the stimulus couldn't shield them from the coming cuts forever really.But i mnay sates they will be fine except for new hires as the national average except for a few are not that large a part of the stae budgets.Overall they average 3.8% of state budgets. Throw out illiuonis ;Ne Jersey and a few others and its much less. Not alot fo savings comig there experts testified to cogress. the healthcare benefist are a much larger issue really.
I belonged to the Americans Against Union Control of Government in the early 1970s. The AAUCG was taxed and fined out of existence by Jimmy Carter's FEC because they gave $250,000 to a Republican to campaign against Carter. The NEA, National Education Association gave JImmy $4.5 million because of his promise of creating a Department of Education. They didn't get in any kind of trouble because of this but got their award. Right now we are getting very close to having the public employees unions having more power than anyone else in the country. In fact, the SEIU can do no wrong in the eyes of the White House.

Actually the words spoken by various lefties in that video followed with how they acted later are very humorous.

Old 02-19-2011, 12:12 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,523,731 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hIb2Qd-yw8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7SOqYq2VG0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cpW3...eature=channel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies