Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2010, 10:41 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
What the heck are you talking about? I never said I completely agree with president Obama. That would make me a sheeple & that I am NOT.

I do happen to think,listen & try to learn. Fox news is NOT unbiased news.
That is my opinion. Grow up!
Applying any incipient intelligence you may have, the comment made no reference to your political beliefs, only to the fact that Obama will leave you nothing to sell. Having had it explained to you, do you now understand?

Why the anger in your response? Feeling guilty?

BTW, "grow up"? Is that your best debating strategy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 10:41 AM

783 posts, read 2,257,038 times
The President should never go against a news source because they do not agree with his policies. What happened to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press? Oh yea...that only applies to the lefties that agree with this discusting (sic) president...

You mean the way Shrub went against Smoking Gun and other NEWS SOURCES even BEFORE he was elected the first time because they dared be critical of him and his family of parasites? The way he said WHILE CAMPAIGNING "we need less freedom of speech in this country," an idiotic electorate STILL voted for him and then stood blindly at his side as devoted much of his effort in Washington to accomplishing exactly that?

Old 10-24-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poptones View Post
The President should never go against a news source because they do not agree with his policies. What happened to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press? Oh yea...that only applies to the lefties that agree with this discusting (sic) president...

You mean the way Shrub went against Smoking Gun and other NEWS SOURCES even BEFORE he was elected the first time because they dared be critical of him and his family of parasites? The way he said WHILE CAMPAIGNING "we need less freedom of speech in this country," an idiotic electorate STILL voted for him and then stood blindly at his side as devoted much of his effort in Washington to accomplishing exactly that?

Totally typical of a leftist. The post said "The President", not just Obama. You take that to be a direct criticism of Obama and try to play the Bush card. Changing the subject as instructed by your leader.

For the record, I agree that no president should be stupid enough to attack the media which is forming opinion about his actions. Really dumb. There are other ways to get his message across. This goes for all Presidents, not just your leader.

Old 10-24-2010, 11:35 AM

My "leader?" You sound like an alien from a bad sci fi movie. Please, do tell us what you know of "my leader" or of my political leanings.

Old 10-24-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
My "leader?" You sound like an alien from a bad sci fi movie. Please, do tell us what you know of "my leader" or of my political leanings.

Only what you indicate by your posts. Follow Obama (your leader) in everything and question nothing he does.

You do realize that a great deal of "science fiction" has become, in time, fact. Or do you?

Old 10-24-2010, 01:44 PM

39,861 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
"Fox News pushes "a point of view that I disagree with. It's a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world," Obama said....."

Obama: Fox News is ‘destructive’ to America – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Let him complain. The more the "most powerful man in the world" whines about a media outlet, the more he looks like a spoiled child that isn't getting his way. When will the next temper tantrum come?

Old 10-24-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Only what you indicate by your posts. Follow Obama (your leader) in everything and question nothing he does
Prove it. Show ONE post where I defended a single policy of Obama without question.

One.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:07 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
"Fox News pushes "a point of view that I disagree with. It's a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world," Obama said....."
That's really funny. One of our candidates for the Senate, a Democrat said in a debate today in her closing statement: Washington is out of touch with the middle class.

I thought it odd, as she's a Democrat and the Democrats have been in control in Washington, pushing through Obama's programs. That negates Obama's entire statement, since he's the leader of the Democrat party.

Guess it really IS Fox who is in touch with the middle class.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Prove it. Show ONE post where I defended a single policy of Obama without question.

One.

All of your arguements and name calling of the previous administration.

Do you really not see this or are you that entrenched in you devotion to Obama?

I would also wager that you are one of those who insists on giving Obama a title for acting as president while continuing to demean (at least in your own mind) the previous actual President.

Old 10-24-2010, 08:12 PM

ROTFL. SO because I HATE Bush and his entire family of parasites, I endorse Obama?

What school did you learn logic? So I guess if I like Volkswagens I must be a Nazi too, huh?

What an idiot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies