Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 05:39 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,876,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Has this ever been found to be a fact?

I have read that she herself on many occasions said she was but does anyone here have any proof that she was in fact an atheist?
Really??? Who cares if she was, or wasn't, I mean really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2010, 07:10 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,991 times
Quote:
Why not?

Have you even read the reason why I asked?

You and all the other libs here are doing your normal protect the liar thing you do.

Plain and simple, Obama got caught lying AGAIN and you all ask why should anyone ask.

If the man is going to lie all the time then we ALL have to right to know.

This is just one a many lies he has been caught red handed on.

Do you not want your hero to stop lying and getting caught?

He is destroying your entire party and you still defend him.

Obama lied again, got caught again and you still trust the man?

He lies so much he cannot remember the lie he stated 2 years ago when he said his mom was on welfare and when he starts his scam HC talk he lies again and said she had cancer and her insurance would not cover it because of her pre-conditions.

He simply cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

When will he stop lying all the time?
Actually you are the one that is lying and lacking in the credibility department. He NEVER said his mother was an athiest. You are stating this as if it's fact so that makes you the liar. A quote has been posted with what he really said. When people on the right like yourself stop making things up off the top of your head, people on the left will stop defending. In the mean time, the world keeps spinning and REAL bad things happen. Why are you so focused on something that doesn't matter and never happened? You are the one trying to destroy something. What did you say when Bush lied about WMD's? That lie was actually at the expense of human lives. You probably said nothing at all. Real lies get a pass as long as it's a Republican but fake made up lies are a big deal. Come again and next time put a little more effort into your deception...this is weak.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:17 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
And this would be significant to know for what reason?
Atheists are the most despised minority in America. This would give the Obama haters more fuel to feed their anger/fear/irrationality. Apparently the birther thing has lost some traction. They need a new fix.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:18 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,240,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Oh dear Lord. Don't you people have anything better to do with your time!
"Politics and Other Controversies"

Nuff said!

Old 09-30-2010, 07:21 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:

I have read that she herself on many occasions said she was but does anyone here have any proof that she was in fact an atheist?
I heard she was a robot vampire mutant.

Know anything about some of the parents of other presidents? lmao.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:23 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Atheists are the most despised minority in America. This would give the Obama haters more fuel to feed their anger/fear/irrationality. Apparently the birther thing has lost some traction. They need a new fix.
I would argue that Cowboy fans would probably edge them out by a wide margin.

Seriously though, I see more people have beefs with people over sports affiliations than religion.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:41 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,229,619 times
Quote:
You and all the other libs here are doing your normal protect the liar thing you do.

Plain and simple, Obama got caught lying AGAIN and you all ask why should anyone ask.

If the man is going to lie all the time then we ALL have to right to know.
You claimed Obama just recently (like this month) started saying his mother was spiritual. And you say maybe in the past (but you have no links to it) Obama said what you consider was the contrary, that she was an atheist. And so you claim it's another example of Obama lying.

I and others showed you proof that Obama is not just now saying his mother was spiritual - he said this on numerous occassions, going back at least 4 years ago.

Still you have no link to him saying she was an atheist, and still you claim Obama was caught lying.

If we can prove he's saying the same thing now that he's been saying the past 4 years, and you have nothing showing he's said otherwise - then who's the liar?

Old 09-30-2010, 08:11 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:

Here's another question: what difference does it make? The last time I checked, a candidate's mother's religious preferences aren't really all that important.

Also, please note that the results of the 2008 Presidential election are final, and cannot be undone. (Besides, look at the mess that would create; it is alleged that our 15th President, James Buchanan, was homosexual. A lot of people have problems with that. But we can't really go back and erase the years between 1857 and 1861, can we?)

Old 09-30-2010, 08:20 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Spoken like the American Taliban....protectors of the faith...going after other Americans for not being pious enough.

Your modern day GOP/Tea Party.
HEY! Dont lump us modern GOP'ers aka REAL REPUBLICANS in with those Tea Party lunatic racist idiots. We are a different breed. Those TP folks and religious nut jobs aka "American Taliban" are the cancer of the Republican party so lets let them have their little ol party to themselves so we can move on and better this country.

Plus, WHO CARES what the President's mother believed in. He was raised by his grandparents (WHITE) from age 10 to Harvard.

I really cannot stand the idiots who want to turn this country into a theocracy like the Taliban or Ahdiminijads Iran. Separation of Church and State is what will keep our country FREE. All you religious people MUST understand this.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:28 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
You claimed Obama just recently (like this month) started saying his mother was spiritual. And you say maybe in the past (but you have no links to it) Obama said what you consider was the contrary, that she was an atheist. And so you claim it's another example of Obama lying.

I and others showed you proof that Obama is not just now saying his mother was spiritual - he said this on numerous occassions, going back at least 4 years ago.

Still you have no link to him saying she was an atheist, and still you claim Obama was caught lying.

If we can prove he's saying the same thing now that he's been saying the past 4 years, and you have nothing showing he's said otherwise - then who's the liar?
Prove me wrong!

If you have followed the leader like so many here have, then you will know that the ultimate liar is Obama.

If you cannot remember his past words or have not read his silly books then you should not be defending the guy.

He has been caught lying so much CD would not have enough memory to post every single time he lies.

The man lies so much you even forget how many times or you just happen to forget about them all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies