Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 10:24 AM

4,049 posts, read 5,031,258 times

Advertisements

Ah, another hypocrite thinking he's in line with the founding fathers' intentions by wanting the government to impose his religious morals on America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2010, 10:24 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
Well, I suppose if you understand exactly what abortion is, how painful it is for the fetus, and how irresponsible and selfish it is in most cases to have one, and you whole-heartedly support it still, this is the reaction and argument that I should expect from your intellect and sensitivites. I guess we have nothing else to discuss here. Live long, and prosper. You obviously win.
Obviously I win. Those who side with freedom always win. Pro choice, pro freedom. Always and forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicIsYourFriend View Post
Ah, another hypocrite thinking he's in line with the founding fathers' intentions by wanting the government to impose his religious morals on America.
Oh I know. They know better know. Their sky daddy is watching us.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:29 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,698,449 times
So, OP, I would really like to read your thoughts after seeing the Coretta Scott King quote. Were you aware that Mrs. King felt that way? And do you believe that you can counter her position?

Old 10-06-2010, 10:34 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,958,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicIsYourFriend View Post
I'm not religious in the slightest bit. I just kind of think that tearing a human being into pieces with metal instruments is kind of a nasty thing to do. And again, I am not one who sees this as purely black and white. I do not believe that a woman must carry the child that was forced into her as the product of a crime, and I do not believe that the mothers life should be jeapardized by a pregnancy either. Outside of a few cases like that, abortion is an irresponsible, disgusting thing to do stemming from poor decisions that people have made that are suddenly an "inconvenience", that result in the forceful taking of human life. If this is what "freedom" means to you, then I could think of a whole host of other behaviors that could be easily justified under that pretense that are currently very illegal.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:35 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,097,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
C-R-Y M-E A R-I-V-E-R!

And what if it was Osama Bin Laden? Should that be treated with respect and dignity?

No. Why would I go? I am perfectly sane. I don't believe in gawd and imaginary friends. And if the cries are for stupid reasons, then it is funny. Kinda like the kid who gets busted stealing a cookie and you spank them. You all cry over something that doesn't exist. It humors me when I see "pro life" hypocrites whining. If there is a true reason for someones tears, then I feel for them and show them support.

Have you gone to therapy for having imaginary friends and being delusional and believing in fairy tales? Serious question.
You admit to taking pleasure in other people pain; that's a serious red flag amongst mental health professionals.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Stephen Hawking can't live on its own. Is it alive? Is it human?
Your 80-year-old gramma can't live on its own. Is it alive? Is it human?
Dialysis, iron lung; etc. Leftists don't even realize they espouse eugenics all in the name of "choice."

Old 10-06-2010, 10:38 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,892 times
What do Mental health pros say about identification as ...someones "mommy". In not a pro, but Ill play one here...lacks identy with ones self.

Unless you're fine, then ayi mommy.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the one crying?
If you don't cry over the fact that millions of pre-born babies a year are murdered by having their limbs suctioned from their body, or burned alive with a chemical solution, or having their brain stem pierced and then the contents sucked out, all in the name of "choice", then you have forfeited the right to ever profess "compassion" ever again.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Not like you have one. You just pop up a video about abortion. Who gives a flip?

Now that is a great, thought provoking statement.

That is all the "prolifers" do. Wah wah wah! Music to my ears.
You did it again; taking pleasure in other peoples pain; that's a red flag for mental health professionals, not to mention often the characteristic of serial killers.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:42 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
You admit to taking pleasure in other people pain; that's a serious red flag amongst mental health professionals.
What? Who is in pain?

And hearing voices of gawd and believing in imaginary friends is also a serious red flag amongst mental health professionals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies