U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 01:28 PM

11,127 posts, read 12,683,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Just so the growing number of antisemites can see how easily the reality of their wish and desire to see Israel destroyed:

Geography of Israel-Palestine. Maps Dont Lie!
Perhaps they should have picked a better place to pitch their tent then. I know I don't drive down to the roughest part of town, get out of my car and cry about how tough the place is. Maybe they have brain damage or couldn't read a map?

Old 10-11-2010, 01:32 PM

7,139 posts, read 13,186,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Perhaps they should have picked a better place to pitch their tent then. I know I don't drive down to the roughest part of town, get out of my car and cry about how tough the place is. Maybe they have brain damage or couldn't read a map?

Maybe you have the perfect place for them? Other than their homeland for lo these thousands of years. Maybe back to Europe ala that senile fruitcake, Helen Thomas?

Old 10-11-2010, 01:34 PM

19,891 posts, read 16,324,648 times
Quote:

Don't blame the Jews blame the UN. Also that is like saying only criminals can be in the dangerous part of tow, lets blame the victim.

Old 10-11-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Maybe you have the perfect place for them? Other than their homeland for lo these thousands of years.
and for the past 1000 years there were Muslims and Arabs living there as well?

However I do have a place for them if they wish to seek a state of their own which is far less contentious.

Jewish Autonomous Oblast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course without conflict and danger, then the whole aspect of being victimized goes away. Something the Israeli government is all too well aware of as it read the newspapers since the incursion into Gaza and that whole stunt with the flotilla.

Israel is in a tough place and I don't envy them, however I don't pity them either.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:04 PM

Quote:

However I do have a place for them if they wish to seek a state of their own which is far less contentious.

Of course without conflict and danger, then the whole aspect of being victimized goes away. Something the Israeli government is all too well aware of as it read the newspapers since the incursion into Gaza and that whole stunt with the flotilla.

Israel is in a tough place and I don't envy them, however I don't pity them either.

Of course, Stalin's national policy! What a silly and blind oversight on my part.

Israeli's no doubt would not need or want pity, they do not have a victim mentality. They do, however, have a right to exist.... there are millions, perhaps billions, on the planet who voice strong exception to this basic right for them. It is evidenced repeatedly by that insane Iranian ape, allowed without objection to upchuck freely his "thoughts" recently at the UN. The ever-present destructive desire to have Jews and their allies eradicated is not going away into the good night any time soon. Reality is harsh, and the Jews above any other people, know this all too well. They are survivors and exceedingly resourceful. The fact that the barbarians who have managed to usurp the UN want them annihilated, keeps them in a perpetual death grip by the rest of a world gone mad with ill will and abject hatred toward them. Their reputation as warriors will hold them in good stead when the eventuality of circumstances comes so that they can no longer hold off another holocaust.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:09 PM

19,891 posts, read 16,324,648 times
Quote:
Of course, Stalin's national policy! What a silly and blind oversight on my part.

Israeli's no doubt would not need or want pity, they do not have a victim mentality. They do, however, have a right to exist.... there are millions, perhaps billions, on the planet who voice strong exception to this basic right for them. It is evidenced repeatedly by that insane Iranian ape, allowed without objection to upchuck freely his "thoughts" recently at the UN. The ever-present destructive desire to have Jews and their allies eradicated is not going away into the good night any time soon. Reality is harsh, and the Jews above any other people, know this all too well. They are survivors and exceedingly resourceful. The fact that the barbarians who have managed to usurp the UN want them annihilated, keeps them in a perpetual death grip by the rest of a world gone mad with ill will and abject hatred toward them. Their reputation as warriors will hold them in good stead when the eventuality of circumstances comes so that they can no longer hold off another holocaust.
LOL, the Russians have always been so tolerent of Jews!

Old 10-11-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Stalin is dead last I checked, but yes what a silly oversight.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post

Not very. Tongue in cheek.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Israel losing its appeal for Jews
http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2010/1018/re6.htm
Quote:
Another clear indicator to unravelling ties between Jews and Israel is the conference held in Moscow in April, sponsored by hundreds of young Russian Jews who had emigrated to Israel at the end of the 1980s but returned to Russia after economic and security conditions improved. One of the most prominent conclusions at the conference was that Jews around the world could live without Israel, especially after personal disappointments they experienced during their stay in Israel.
So Jews are leaving Israel in favor of going back to Russia?

Of course this was even before recent legislation in Israel in which religious leaders get to determine "what a real Jew is" and restrictions on who can convert to Judaism and methods used.

So if the Russians are so intolerant of Jews, then Israel must be really intolerant, otherwise why on earth would Jews want to move to such a horrid place?

Old 10-11-2010, 02:45 PM

3,644 posts, read 5,562,831 times
Quote:
And Christians and Animists have been in Africa (including Egypt) for hundreds of years before Islam invaded. I don't see the Muslims giving those countries back. The same goes for all of the Muslim lands outside of Arabia. It seems OK when Islam spreads through aggressive war but when they lose a war and lose a little of their conquered lands they cry foul.

Quote:

So ethnic cleansing is the answer? I don't think so. Give them Israel and next they will want Sapin. This is in keeping with hte Islamic notion that any land once part of Dar-Al-Islam is forever part of Dar-Al-Islam. That is how they can justify their wars against Israel as "defensive".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies