Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 10:42 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,279,569 times

Advertisements

Your thoughts?

Do NOT fall for the "bambi" propaganda. They eat our flowers, violate our property rights, travel illegally from state to state, are sexually promiscuous and produce too many offspring, as well as producing children out of wedlock. They dart in front of vehicles, jeopardizing human lives, and spread diseases.

I say it's time for a war against these foul creatures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2010, 10:45 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,615,778 times
Every fall there is a war fought against them. I have many friends that climb into tree stands with rifles to fight it. A friend of mine at work has given me meat the past 2 seasons that her boyfriend harvested fight that war.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:49 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Every fall there is a war fought against them. I have many friends that climb into tree stands with rifles to fight it. A friend of mine at work has given me meat the past 2 seasons that her boyfriend harvested fight that war.
I wonder how many of those, fall out of perch.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
I love to hunt 'em myself with my el cheapo Saiga 308 also. Accuracy isn't quite up to bolt action, but that's also what the Mosin Nagant is for. I'm just asking if there should be a concentrated federal gov't program, complete with a new governmental department akin to the DHS to handle this? If so, what would that agency be called? Should we call it a "war against deer"?

Old 10-12-2010, 10:54 AM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,563 times
Terrorism is the new continuously funded, promoted, and manufactured enemy for the whole world. It erases the lines on the map and destroys any sense of nationality or unity. It is an enemy which is impersonal for no one needs to have been directly affected by it to still think of it as bad. What a wonderful way to run the planet to get what you want: have the population live in fear of ever-changing boogeymen who could be anywhere at any time. It cannot be conquered because the people running things will most certainly recreate it in another format. Terrorism is the collective fear of humanity being used for the advantage of a few.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:56 AM

3,562 posts, read 5,225,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Your thoughts?

Do NOT fall for the "bambi" propaganda. They eat our flowers, violate our property rights, travel illegally from state to state, are sexually promiscuous and produce too many offspring, as well as producing children out of wedlock. They dart in front of vehicles, jeopardizing human lives, and spread diseases.

I think it is about time. It has been a plot all along. They are not darting in front of vehicles in a lalalala way.

They are on suicide missions.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:59 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,943,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Your thoughts?

this is the stupidest thread ever

OHHHHH!! i just got it duh! your not talking about deer your talking about illegal immigrants! LMAO

Last edited by jaada; 10-12-2010 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: i just now got it duh

Old 10-12-2010, 11:09 AM

13,005 posts, read 18,903,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
this is the stupidest thread ever

OHHHHH!! i just got it duh! your not talking about deer your talking about illegal immigrants! LMAO
I was going to start one mentioning that in a typical year more Americans drown in bathtubs than perish in commercial airline accidents. So why isn't the government working on making bathtubs safer?

Old 10-12-2010, 11:11 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,839,560 times
There already IS a "war on deer" - it's called HUNTING SEASON...............duh

Old 10-12-2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Terrorism is the new continuously funded, promoted, and manufactured enemy for the whole world. It erases the lines on the map and destroys any sense of nationality or unity. It is an enemy which is impersonal for no one needs to have been directly affected by it to still think of it as bad. What a wonderful way to run the planet to get what you want: have the population live in fear of ever-changing boogeymen who could be anywhere at any time. It cannot be conquered because the people running things will most certainly recreate it in another format. Terrorism is the collective fear of humanity being used for the advantage of a few.
I'm trying to figure out if you're still talking about terrorists or started talking about deer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies