Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 11:47 AM

1,299 posts, read 2,262,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Hardly. Where has bush been since he left office? He hasn't campaigned for a single person. That's right, not one single person for the upcoming election. Even republicans know Bush was a complete and utter failure and want nothing to do with him.
It is Bush's decision and his alone to take himself out of the spotlight. He has repeately turned down request from the media and politicans to weigh in any thing political. Theres a reason you dont see Bush said this or Bush endorsed this person. Its because he isnt interested in doing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
If you go just a little bit beyond your obvious bias against Obama, you might find that continual campaigning has been an activity of every President we've ever had. With the possible exception of William Henry Harrison--but only because he died after 31 days in office.
NOT to this level!

Old 10-18-2010, 11:51 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,766,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
It is Bush's decision and his alone to take himself out of the spotlight. He has repeately turned down request from the media and politicans to weigh in any thing political. Theres a reason you dont see Bush said this or Bush endorsed this person. Its because he isnt interested in doing it.
I'm sure it has more to do with his 22% approval rating when leaving office. The lowest in american history.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:14 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,811,735 times
Quote:
He's just been at it lately because it's election time. Nearly all presidents do it unless they are very unpopular like Bush in the previous midterms where being even seen with him was a political death sentience.
You are aware that he CAN'T go and campaign for the majority of democrats that are in trouble?

Look where he goes - CT, DE, CA, WA and that's about it.

He is so toxic, a visit from him would be a sure fire victory for the opponent.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:15 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,811,735 times
Quote:
I'm sure it has more to do with his 22% approval rating when leaving office. The lowest in american history.
BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH!!!!

Is that all you ever have?

Why don't you address the FACT that obama is like an albatross around the necks of the dems?

Old 10-18-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Doesnt matter what his approval was or is, he CHOSE to remove himself from public life and I respect him for doing so. I see Bush Derangement syndrome is alive and well!

Old 10-18-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH!!!!

Is that all you ever have?

Why don't you address the FACT that obama is like an albatross around the necks of the dems?
I hear Bush Derangement syndrome is a hard thing to kick!

Old 10-18-2010, 07:00 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,380,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
No, he hasn't stopped campaigning. On every issue on his agenda list, he identifies a target, whether an individual, business, sector of the economy, and attacks.

Unprecedented behavior for a POTUS.

And he wonders WHY business and individuals are NOT participating in his economy.

Are you kidding me Obama's Presidential Job is that of Campaigning. Not the Economy, or jumpstarting it, the high employment that we are experiencing, or our terrible housing crisis and going to get worse, when all of the newly listed foreclosures hit the market.

His job is that of Campaigning, he never ever stopped, that is what he will be known for, with his lack of experience.

He is also a bully pulls bully in action motion, don't agree with him, and oh my, he will get even with you somehow somewhere.

Loves to be on the TV because i actually think he is in love with himself!

Old 10-18-2010, 07:02 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,313,493 times
It's what politicians do.

Old 10-18-2010, 07:39 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,565,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
Is it just me or is this guy constantly on the stump. When does he have time to actually BE the President with all of his nonstop campaigning?
He is looking more desperate by the day...I almost start to feel sorry for the man....but I'm so glad when he will be gone...

Every day is one day shorter of Obama non sense and we need NOBAMA.

Again nothing personal other than I don't agree with most of his hot air!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies