Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 09:12 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,566,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
"...no white flour..." Naturally.

"...white people want to kill us...that is part of their plan..."

"...the only n*g*r*s on the planet is the white man and the white woman..."

"...the solution to the problem..."

"...And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem..."

"...the problem on the planet is white people..."

This guy is a piece of work.

Call him the black hitler.
Sure. Get back to me when he starts slaughtering people and invading his neighbors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2010, 09:13 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,566,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtruth View Post
Actually, you somewhat contradict yourself. You hear about them (mostly) AFTER its exposed as a fraud.

Serious question: what is your opinion on Tawana Brawley, the Duke Lacrosse case, the fake hate crime faked by a black professor at Columbia, or fake hate crimes in the Baltimore fire house, or the fake hate crime down in San Diego state (cali system), or the private college in Illinois, etc?

I can get names and places, I'm not putting time into it right now, but I think you get my idea. Faked hate crimes are really owned by the Left. I highly suggest you dont start that, because it is an arguement you simply won't win.

Care to respond?

We could get into a documenting tit for tat, and i am sure I would win. I have hundreds of years of American history to cite. I don't particularly want to do this, but it is within my capabilities.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:54 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,703,593 times
my biggest issue isnt real racism, that is bad enough, and it usually takes care of itself. my issue is when a white person objects to the policies of obama, and they are labeled a racist out of hand. it has happened to me many times on this forum, even though i have repeatedly pointed out that i didnt like the policies of clinton, carter, johnson, some of nixons policies, and some of bushes(both of them) policies.

on the other hand few people, if any, take black activists to task when they loudly proclaim that black people need to start killing white people, their women, their children, etc. virtually everyone says, well these people are not really serious, or you have to understand where they are coming from, or other crap like that.

i hate racism, PERIOD!! it does not matter who is spouting that garbage. i stand on my principles as best i can. and if i oppose someones policies, it does NOT make me racist, it just makes me opposed to that persons policies.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:01 PM

15,585 posts, read 27,501,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
We could get into a documenting tit for tat, and i am sure I would win. I have hundreds of years of American history to cite. I don't particularly want to do this, but it is within my capabilities.
No problem we understand.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:09 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,279,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Sure. Get back to me when he starts slaughtering people and invading his neighbors.

Or..............

Making laws that says it's illegal to teach a certain group of people to read, write or learn math.

Making laws that make it illegal for a certain people to vote.

Making laws that prevent one group of people from marrying another

Having separate water fountains, bathrooms, eating areas, schools, hotel accommodations, swimming pools, sports leagues, or even bibles in court rooms for different groups of people.

Not allowing people have jobs based which group of people they belonged to.

Making covenant real estate deeds that specified that only a certain group of people was entitled to buy a real estate property.

Not allowing people to live in a certain neighborhood based which group of people they belonged to.

Refusing to loan people money based which group of people they belonged to.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:11 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,831,241 times
People who rely on the crutch of racism are the first ones to want to talk about distant history like we had separate water fountains in the US up until 2008. A lot of people bank on the fact that racism will never die, or at least the claims of racism will never die because it's HUGE business for race pimps.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:14 PM

15,585 posts, read 27,501,835 times
I love how certain posters have said nothing about this professors comments, but have fallen back into attack whitey mode for 350 years of racism against blacks in America mood. Not surprising.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:30 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,279,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
People who rely on the crutch of racism are the first ones to want to talk about distant history like we had separate water fountains in the US up until 2008. A lot of people bank on the fact that racism will never die, or at least the claims of racism will never die because it's HUGE business for race pimps.
The original poster asked why White Americans are associated with racism and he's getting answers as to why. In one of my post I specifically stated the government sponsored legal endorsement of racism ended about 45 years ago. Many of the most blatant acts of racism not longer exist. But let’s not act like there are no acts of racism based on historical institutional racism.

I would suspect as time goes on it will be less of an issue. It's not as big an issue now as it was 50 years ago. Fifty years ago it wasn't as big an issue as it was 100 years ago.

You can't expect a issue that was 350 years in the making to end completely in 50 years. The heartening thing is the younger generations seems much less hung up on race than prior generations. I would expect this to continue as time goes on.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:35 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,616,707 times
Basically race and racsim is not accepted as a white problem like it was in the 60's on. Things have changed looking at the debate which never would have happened in even the recent past

Old 10-19-2010, 10:42 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,315,736 times
if we're talking about just the US and its history alone the answer is pretty self evident

wasnt it as recent as the 1960s when people were still being lynched, hosed down, police dogs sicked on them, couldnt eat in the same restaurants, drink from the same drinking fountains, sit on the same seats on the bus, attend the same schools
look at cointelpro and its relation to dr king and the civil rights movement
yes it was a while ago but historically which group has violated every other group of people.
us army occupation of the philippines is another example.. calling them flips and go*ks and n**ers
the problems in L.A against mexicans in the 1940s
even against other white people, jews, irish,

its not easy to forget and associate these things with white people. deal with it. people with common sense know that not all white people are racist. only the Sith deal with absolutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies