Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 08:07 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Data Guy View Post
How often do you hear about a black-on-white crime on TV? White-on-black crimes are shown to great extents, but not black-on-white crimes. Why? And no, it's not just in Minnesota.
Actually it's not that unusual to see or hear about a black on white crime in some parts of the country.

You should get out more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2010, 08:22 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Oh, so in reality the issue you have is not with racism or only whites being portrayed as racists; in reality your post is just another way to introduce the "black people do all the crime" theme along with it's assorted craziness and bull crap!!!

Thanks for the waste of time!!

Old 10-19-2010, 08:30 PM

374 posts, read 812,578 times
Why is racism most often only associated with white people?
Interesting question. Watch the History Channel and it will get a lot clearer.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:39 PM

11,249 posts, read 11,022,956 times
Quote:
How often do you hear about a black-on-white crime on TV?
Not very often, but it does exist. Sadly, though, the mass majority of crime committed by blacks is against other blacks. If they showed all of these cases on the nightly news, there would be no time for other segments such as sports or weather.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:44 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,609,770 times
"...no white flour..." Naturally.

"...white people want to kill us...that is part of their plan..."

"...the only n*g*r*s on the planet is the white man and the white woman..."

"...the solution to the problem..."

"...And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem..."

"...the problem on the planet is white people..."

This guy is a piece of work.

Call him the black hitler.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:46 PM

785 posts, read 619,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark90 View Post
Why is racism most often only associated with white people?
Interesting question. Watch the History Channel and it will get a lot clearer.
Sure, which period should we concentrate on? The Barbary Pirates, black Muslims which captured and sold whites into slavery centuries before the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade? Or, the fact that Africans extended said slave trade into the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade? Or, the pure Black Racism you see manifested in the amazingly lopsided percentage of inter-racial violent battery?

What about the extreme racism in Asia (people of color in your lexicon, you brainwashed libby). Please do look up the history of Japan. Some places to start: The Rape of Nanking. THey kinda thought they were the master race. Even more problematic is that feeling has existed as long as there as been a Japan.

What about the extreme violence perpetrated by Native Americans against other tribes, simply because they were different! Oh yeah, this was before the Whiteys came in large numbers.

Help us narrow it down a bit, ok? Get back to us and we can discuss, ok?

Old 10-19-2010, 08:50 PM

785 posts, read 619,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I hear about them all the time, actually. Especially the ones that didn't actually happen (acid girl in Oregon, Susan Smith, Carol Stuart, Zachary Dacri, Bonnie Sweeten, etc.).
Actually, you somewhat contradict yourself. You hear about them (mostly) AFTER its exposed as a fraud.

Serious question: what is your opinion on Tawana Brawley, the Duke Lacrosse case, the fake hate crime faked by a black professor at Columbia, or fake hate crimes in the Baltimore fire house, or the fake hate crime down in San Diego state (cali system), or the private college in Illinois, etc?

I can get names and places, I'm not putting time into it right now, but I think you get my idea. Faked hate crimes are really owned by the Left. I highly suggest you dont start that, because it is an arguement you simply won't win.

Care to respond?

Old 10-19-2010, 08:57 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Given the current political climate in this country I've become 100% immune to claims of racism, especially when those claims are clearly meant to deflect attention away from the issue at hand.

If you're a public official and the FBI kicks in your door and finds $100K in your freezer chances are that had nothing to do with your skin color. If you cheat on your taxes the people who catch you aren't racist. If you shoot someone and the cops track you down it's not because of the color of your skin.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
How come racism, for the most part, is still associated only with whites?
White Americans have about a 350 year history of government sponsored and legally sanctioned racism in the United States. It's kind of hard to wash all that away in about 45 years. The fact that a certain percentage (Notice I'm not saying all) White Americans still hold racist views makes it hard to move completely past this.

The fact that White Americans are still a numerical majority in this country tends to make their acts of racism more noticeable than other groups.

Personally I don't codone racism or bigotry by any person toward any group of people for any reason.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
It's just irritating when racism is thought of as an invention of some sort by Europeans, or that only people of European decent can be racist.

We agree not all White Americans are racist and not all racist are White Americans.

However the undeniable historical fact is the original White European settlers CHOOSE to make race a determining factor in determining a person's social, economic, political and legal status from the time the first colonies were establish. That system was kept in place until fairly recently from a historical perspective.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies