Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 02:50 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
And they will try to take it over here if we give them just one inch.

I just don't buy that scare mongoring. I see Americans born and raised here from both the left and right political sides attempting to bring their brand of what is "correct" imposed on others. And there are more of them with more power than any muslims.

I don't buy the fact that we must have a perpetual war (wars) in the middle east to save America from being taking over by muslims. The only ones who promote that are ones that just want war for whatever their personal reason be it personal, financial or religious.

I have more faith in the 2nd amendment should some remote thing like that ever happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2010, 02:51 PM

103 posts, read 95,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
If this story is true and completely factual how the article presents it, then I'd have to side with the woman who owns the snack shop. According to her the fan has been there for several years. Not only that, her Muslim husband works alongside her and he's obviously not offended by any smell. I think it's someone that just wants to get even with her for some reason, and this is how they're going about it.
Allow me to clear the air.

Islam means "to submit". It is 100% about power and control over people and their lives, customs, practices and habits. It is NOT a religion, per se, but it incorporates a religion in it. It IS a soup-to-nuts, birth-to-death system for organizing (if you can use that term) the affairs of "society". It is civil and criminal law, customs, practices etc., and takes the place of what we consider "government", including laws, police, courts, schools, as well as church etc.

It's prime-directive is to either convert or slaughter the rest of the world. Mecca, the city they pray to, is their city of first slaughter and conquest. The WTC "mosque" is not about praying, it is a trophy (they do this all over the world), to signifiy their victory in destroying the WTC. It doesn't get any more complicated than that.

Anyone who ascribes good motives to Islam (not individuals, who may or may not buy into Islam completely, partially or only in a token way, but to Islam the institution itself), is misguided if not foolish. It has no good motives. It's only motive is the complete and total control of the earth and all humans thereon - period. It is in the Koran, and is docucmented to the hilt by a variety of web-sites and books all giving humanity fair warning about what they are up against.

The Crusades where but one series of battles in the unending war of islam vs humanity.

Power is power and control is control. The exact subject matter doesn't matter, just that control can be gained.

Bit by bit, scintilla by scintilla Islam is controlling things in the UK, Netherlands etc. To their credit, some are pushing back, but too many "holier-than-thou" fools who wear their foolhardiness on their sleeves, are only too happy to help Islam destroy humanity (as we know it to be).

Forcing other people to do or not to do something, because it "offends" them, is power and control. Whether it be not burning Korans, or not cooking pork, or not ventilating a kitchen cooking bacon, or whatever. Making you submit to THEIR will, and you going along with it, is their power over you.

The only answer is to turn up the fan, cook even more bacon and tell them to go to hell if they don't like it. You worry about offending those whose whole being is about destroying you???

Warning #4,547,034,870 issued.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:52 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
the UK is one stupid place; i would have told the complainee to go F himself

Old 10-21-2010, 02:53 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,957,786 times
Quote:
The only answer is to turn up the fan, cook even more bacon and tell them to go to hell if they don't like it.
That's nice, but in both cases cited in this thread it was an anglo neighbour complaining.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
They were speaking for all muslims according to them? Current estimates have the Muslim population of the world at 1.5 billion. So they implied they were speaking for 1.5 billion people. Exactly who is doing the implying here? Keep spinning......

So a couple muslims claim for themselves they are standing up for all muslims or Islam and others looking for a reason to villianfy muslims jumps on the chance to use them as a example of supposedly speaking for all muslims.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I just don't buy that scare mongoring. I see Americans born and raised here from both the left and right political sides attempting to bring their brand of what is "correct" imposed on others. And there are more of them with more power than any muslims.

I don't buy the fact that we must have a perpetual war (wars) in the middle east to save America from being taking over by muslims. The only ones who promote that are ones that just want war for whatever their personal reason be it personal, financial or religious.

I have more faith in the 2nd amendment should some remote thing like that ever happen.
What you buy or don't buy is irrelevant. What matters is that Islam is controlling you or others in ever-greater detail and ever-grater degrees.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:59 PM

590 posts, read 555,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
If they don't like the smell, then the solution is simple, don't pass infront of the cafe.

Old 10-21-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
That's nice, but in both cases cited in this thread it was an anglo neighbour complaining.
Makes no difference if Islam complains directly or through so anglo lackey, it is Islam and what "offends" it that is at the heart of the issues.
Whether you buy your own drugs, or an enabler buys them for you, it amounts, in the end, to the same exact thing.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMcElwee View Post
The only answer is to turn up the fan, cook even more bacon and tell them to go to hell if they don't like it. You worry about offending those whose whole being is about destroying you???

And in my opinion I would tell someone to $%&* off if they don't like my bacon.

Then again for the rest of America you can %$*& off if you don't like me drinking, smoking, loud metal music, and sex outside of marriage or wanking to a episode of bang bros.........

Old 10-21-2010, 03:14 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
So a couple muslims claim for themselves they are standing up for all muslims or Islam and others looking for a reason to villianfy muslims jumps on the chance to use them as a example of supposedly speaking for all muslims.

Where did that come from? Aren't you dizzy by now from all that spinning? Thanks for coming into the thread. I enjoy comedy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies