Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 03:28 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,826,916 times

Advertisements

With all of the craziness of the political arena these days, pre-election date, I have not heard anything from MS. Coulter...what's going on with her? I am actually pleasantly surprised that I have not heard her on the radio, TV or in the papers -- she can't possibly be quieting down - turned the other cheek - has she lost her audience -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2010, 03:38 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,237 times
She has never been nearly as visible as she once was before her on air statement about "Perfecting the Jews" and I don't think her last book sold nearly as well as the book before it. Don't count her out though as I suspect she will make a "Madonna, like a prayer" styled comeback with book titled, "How Allah molested me and Obama cheered" or some other drivel.

Old 10-24-2010, 03:55 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,826,916 times
She is one scary babe [smile] that's for sure...I also think tossing in narcisstic might be appropriate too...I have not completely decided if she 300% believes everything she says too OR prefers the pomp, fluff and circumstance that she receives when she receives her feedback - one of those things, like children, that they want attention, and if they cannot get it, they even accept negative attention as long as they receive something...

Old 10-24-2010, 03:57 PM

24,507 posts, read 33,292,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmaple View Post
With all of the craziness of the political arena these days, pre-election date, I have not heard anything from MS. Coulter...what's going on with her? I am actually pleasantly surprised that I have not heard her on the radio, TV or in the papers -- she can't possibly be quieting down - turned the other cheek - has she lost her audience -
That's "Miss" Coulter, not "Ms."

Old 10-24-2010, 03:57 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmaple View Post
Her audience is still here and I posted her last opinion piece just this week to see how many like you would actually read it. None, as far as I was able to find out. The thread is entitled Chris Coons Lied, Granny Died and it is one of her funniest lately.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:00 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
She has never been nearly as visible as she once was before her on air statement about "Perfecting the Jews" and I don't think her last book sold nearly as well as the book before it. Don't count her out though as I suspect she will make a "Madonna, like a prayer" styled comeback with book titled, "How Allah molested me and Obama cheered" or some other drivel.
you don't read her opinion pieces so when I post one of them you either miss it or just ignore it, and you know this to be true.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:01 PM

1,162 posts, read 2,106,777 times
I see and hear her all over TV and the radio. She's great and I think she is attractive. In fact, she is a beauty queen compared to any lefty pundit or politician.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:10 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
you don't read her opinion pieces so when I post one of them you either miss it or just ignore it, and you know this to be true.
Of course I ignore it, just as I ignore screaming children running wild in a store. She is a blathering idiot akin to Howard Stern that appeal to simple minded Party worshipers ruled by emotion and fear. Any fool can stand up and spew nonsense that appeals to various niche segments of society and find an audience.

In all fairness however, I do remember when the days before Ann made it to the "Big show" and actually put the occasional thought in her work, but that was long ago.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:13 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,657,367 times
She spoke to a gay Republican group recently where she showed off her usual - uh - "charm". She told them: "Quit whining about civil rights. You're not black." Ugh.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:17 PM

3 posts, read 4,136 times
She will be back after the election, to say I told you so. sooooooo negative
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies