U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:12 AM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 28,282,432 times
Reputation: 4269

Advertisements

I think I hear just those words coming out of Joe's mouth and yet many people thing Joe is a really good man to listen to. He proves what liberals think about the Constitution and how it should be implemented with so few words.

Eyeblast.tv
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:16 AM
 
29,822 posts, read 16,501,014 times
Reputation: 13868
Move over Monica, it's Joe's turn.

I love to watch the watchdog media fawn over the morally bankrupt.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:22 AM
 
10,783 posts, read 11,869,781 times
Reputation: 4795
Scarborough didn't say that at all. He gives great respect to clinton and feels he is an amazing leader and president (which is he) then asked Clinton a theoretical question if he could, would he run again for president. That clip stops, but Clinton goes on to say even if he could run again, he wouldn't. Also Scarborough is a republican.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:32 AM
 
Location: Orlando
8,233 posts, read 11,291,071 times
Reputation: 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think I hear just those words coming out of Joe's mouth and yet many people thing Joe is a really good man to listen to. He proves what liberals think about the Constitution and how it should be implemented with so few words.

Eyeblast.tv

wow can you make up another fairytale? This was clearly not the intent or meaning of this interview. and you twist it to slam liberals... I'm thinking withoutRene will be the only supporter for this one.

generally you do far better a job at defending inane repug principles but ya failed on this one. ... For the record... It was W that said and I quote..." the Constitution is just a GD piece of paper" that is clear audible and real direct from his mouth... and yet no Repugs cried foul...
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:36 AM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 28,282,432 times
Reputation: 4269
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Scarborough didn't say that at all. He gives great respect to clinton and feels he is an amazing leader and president (which is he) then asked Clinton a theoretical question if he could, would he run again for president. That clip stops, but Clinton goes on to say even if he could run again, he wouldn't. Also Scarborough is a republican.
Scarborough is a seriously left leaning Republican. The party one claims to be one of doesn't always tell us what he thinks.

I am sorry that I heard him saying that Clinton should run again and that it was the Republicans wanting to get even for FDR getting elected four times. I don't even think that Joe even knows that FDR died after just about a month into his 4th term.

I am sorry that I heard Joe say that with his intimations concerning Clinton. No, I am not sorry about that.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:38 AM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 28,282,432 times
Reputation: 4269
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
wow can you make up another fairytale? This was clearly not the intent or meaning of this interview. and you twist it to slam liberals... I'm thinking withoutRene will be the only supporter for this one.

generally you do far better a job at defending inane repug principles but ya failed on this one. ... For the record... It was W that said and I quote..." the Constitution is just a GD piece of paper" that is clear audible and real direct from his mouth... and yet no Repugs cried foul...
Keep pitching since there are lots of libs catching.

I guess you didn't hear Joe's words about letting a man or woman take off a term or two after his time in office and let him run again. He inserted the fact being tht the Republicans were just unhappy that FDR got elected 4 times but I never hear any Dems talking about how sad those same Republicans were at the end of Eisenhower's second term that they couldn't run him again because of their silly amendment to the Constitution. I was a Democrat back then and I laughed my butt off that Kennedy was a shoo in because Eisenhower couldn't run again.

Truth sometimes is very hard to swallow, isn't it.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:39 AM
 
Location: Seattle Area
3,455 posts, read 6,320,008 times
Reputation: 3583
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think I hear just those words coming out of Joe's mouth and yet many people thing Joe is a really good man to listen to. He proves what liberals think about the Constitution and how it should be implemented with so few words.

Eyeblast.tv

One man says something about liberals and suddenly it becomes proof of what liberals think...are all conservatives so gullible?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:40 AM
 
6,013 posts, read 6,929,513 times
Reputation: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Scarborough didn't say that at all. He gives great respect to clinton and feels he is an amazing leader and president (which is he) then asked Clinton a theoretical question if he could, would he run again for president. That clip stops, but Clinton goes on to say even if he could run again, he wouldn't. Also Scarborough is a republican.

the OP would not know that, does not seem to know anything, i also bet he didnt know that MSNBC had a show called scarborough country which was a conservative show,
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:49 AM
 
10,963 posts, read 8,068,846 times
Reputation: 3119
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
One man says something about liberals and suddenly it becomes proof of what liberals think...are all conservatives so gullible?
It's not just gullible. Most Conservatives are deeply invested from in emotional and psychological standpoint in their beliefs. They NEED to believe the things they do because it predicates in large measure where they stand in society. Remember most Conservatives somehow belief they are MORE patriotic and more American than people who don't think like they do, look like they do, act like they do, and worship like they do. At the core Conservatives are all about preserving their social, political and economic power in society, AT ALL COST!

It's this deep seated emotional and psychological need to be invested in these beliefs that make Conservatives capable of acts of violence when they don't get their way.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2010, 09:52 AM
 
Location: Highland, CA (formerly Newark, NJ)
6,183 posts, read 4,999,541 times
Reputation: 2150
Joe Scarborough isn't a liberal.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top