Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 05:17 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,176,801 times

Advertisements

So not having sex is now scandalous too?

Pinheads. Go to school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2010, 05:44 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
What are you talking about?
Hypocrisy is the point, don't you think?
If she's such a good girl, why would she put herself in any compromising position?

Personally, I don't care what any consenting adults do, unless they're preaching the opposite of their actions to others; especially to be elected.
I think she's extremely confused. If you look at her bio she seems to have gotten into politics on one of those "finding myself" life-missions, while she was involved with religious causes. She's maybe the Wasilla City Council type (the girl who always brings cookies). She doesn't even know the Constitution; after being in political and activist atmospheres as long as she has been, she's still not interested? That's Palinish but she doesn't seem strong like Mama Palin.

I get a hysterical, suicidal vibe from her. Hate to say it, but maybe she just needs a good boyfriend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_O'Donnell

Old 10-29-2010, 06:33 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I think she's a first-rate moron, but I have to say that I'm skeptical about this. How hard is it to find some pictures from some unrelated event and come up with a little story around that? It could well be slander.

But then again, I note that the O'Donnell campaign's response never explicitly says that it's a lie... hmmmmm.

If it was true, though, it would totally be fair game - especially as she likes to run on this holier-than-thou "masturbation is a sin" platform.
I am a Republican but I would never endorse her. I too think she is a nutcase.
That being said, as far as the masturbation thing goes, she is only toeing the Catholic line.

BTW, I think that anyone who believes that there is even a modicum of truth to this story is a horse's arse.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:41 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,008,695 times
At least she didn't drive off a bridge and leave a campaign worker to drown.

You kept a lying murdering cheating womanizing drunk in office for decades. Save your outrage.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:45 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,589,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

You kept a lying murdering cheating womanizing drunk in office for decades. Save your outrage.

It is so frustrating dealing with the mindless, brainwashed left. They refuse to see what they do not want to see. Kinda reminds me of a child with his hands over his ears shaking his head saying, "you can't make me hear you."

And once they take their hands from their ears, all they say is, "I blame Bush."

Old 10-29-2010, 06:50 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Well why don't YOU answer the question - but with some changes:

If Obama is such the 'hope and change' guy, why are things worse than ever? If Obama promised to be partisan, why should Republicans have to 'sit in the back'. .....I could go on. Preaching the opposite of actions is the backbone / foundation of the Democrat party. But I guess that is ok for the lefties, huh?

Got anything remotely related to the topic?
Didn't think so.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

Ummmm, we all vote in Massachusetts now, do we.
Have you considered posting with a handshaking relationship with reality?

Old 10-29-2010, 06:52 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,589,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Got anything remotely related to the topic?
Didn't think so.
Right back at ya!

Old 10-29-2010, 06:53 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
And even will all her ills (real and imagined), O"Donnell is better than the Bolshevik Coons, who's ilk has managed to legislate this country into the poor house.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Right back at ya!
And I was off-topic?
Please tell me how I strayed from talking about Ms. O'Donnell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies