U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 04:52 PM

181 posts, read 796,341 times

Advertisements

I Had a One-Night Stand With Christine O'Donnell

EDIT: a lot of people seem to be missing the point. I could care less that she did this, if she wasn't a hypocrite. This is the sort of behavior she is so openly against.

Last edited by radiodude84; 10-28-2010 at 05:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 04:56 PM

4,208 posts, read 3,150,661 times
What a dumba**, sick hack to write that. A what are you that you post it??

Old 10-28-2010, 04:57 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,605,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiodude84 View Post

Guess what? I think O'Donnell is a moron but that doesn't mean it's reasonable to pillory her over this. Most people have had sexual encounters that they're not really proud of. I'm betting any male politician out there probably falls under that umbrella.

NO DOUBLE STANDARDS WHEN APPLIED TO WOMEN.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:57 PM

9,644 posts, read 8,763,443 times
It must be true because its on the internet. lol

Old 10-28-2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
It must be true because its on the internet. lol

Nice dodge. The photos clearly show a drunken Christine O'Donnell in barlike settings in a slutty costume with a younger man. I think the burden has shifted to deniers to say this did not happen. Also

New York Times Co. v. Sullivan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guaranteed Gawker verified before putting this up - they would get absolutely libel pwned otherwise. If it's not true, 100% chance that Christine sues for libel (although just because she does sue doesn't mean it's not true).

This also supports what her neighnors have said about loud sex.

Sorry, she's a typical scumbag hypocrite politician.

Old 10-28-2010, 05:06 PM

4,208 posts, read 3,150,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiodude84 View Post
Nice dodge. The photos clearly show a drunken Christine O'Donnell in barlike settings in a slutty costume with a younger man. I think the burden has shifted to deniers to say this did not happen. Also

New York Times Co. v. Sullivan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guaranteed Gawker verified before putting this up - they would get absolutely libel pwned otherwise. If it's not true, 100% chance that Christine sues for libel (although just because she does sue doesn't mean it's not true).

This also supports what her neighnors have said about loud sex.

Sorry, she's a typical scumbag hypocrite politician.

Ohhhh....because the demoRATS are so ethical and moral. Right! Slick Willy had a great time right in the White House. What hypocrital crap.

32,137 posts, read 17,448,503 times
While flawed O'Donnell is preferable to the Marxist she is running against.

Such are our choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Guess what? I think O'Donnell is a moron but that doesn't mean it's reasonable to pillory her over this. Most people have had sexual encounters that they're not really proud of. I'm betting any male politician out there probably falls under that umbrella.

NO DOUBLE STANDARDS WHEN APPLIED TO WOMEN.

You're right, the fact that she's a moron does not make it okay to pillory her for showing poor judgment in sexual matters.

However, the fact that the entire premise of her political campaign is that America should return to some mythic Christian foundation, and that it is perfectly legitimate to have the Bible guide public policy, and that masturbation and premarital sexual encounters are sinful and wrong, and the fact that she has put her *own* sexual history and behaviors at issue by saying things like "I am chaste...other people should make these same decisions to be chaste" ...... yah, that pretty much makes this totally legitimate dude, sorry.

And you know what? People are perfectly right to pile on men who do this too, if they are hypocrites. Newt Gingrich is arguably the most egregious hypocrite in this regard, and he has been rightly called out on this. Same with the homophobe politicians who have a taste for men. When you stake your political career on return to moral purity, it is fair game to call you out on your personal failings. To do less in the case of blatantly hypocritical politicians, out of a misguided sense of "respecting their personal space," is foolish. These are public people trying to influence the way we all live.

6,898 posts, read 6,698,725 times
I believe the woman is a ding bat, but this is taking it too far. So what, unless your a saint which the majority of us are not. Who hasn't had loud sex? If you haven't then your mate wasn't that good.

19,116 posts, read 27,200,801 times
So? She's not the first person to have a drunken one night stand and she most definitely won't be the last.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies