Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 08:58 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
I'm wondering how she will be able to prove her case in court. Does she have any evidence ? She should have had a blood test done to test for date rape drugs and should have filed a report. She will lose her case I think.
The defendant will just deny she was not drunk and will say it was consensual.
I smell political dirty tricks or a not so well thought out money grab.
Wondering if she has a dress in her freezer !
If she can come up with credible witnesses to support her claims she may prevail but I would imagine that the defendant will do the same to support his side.

No police report = he said she said = she loses and may have to pay the defendants lawyer fees if she loses.
I bet he pays an out of court settlement just to get her off his back and get on with his life though.
I love hidden cameras and tape recorders in the shirt pocket.
Let the truth be recorded.
Thee are paternity tests now... a money grab would be a really bad idea.
David King, a Milwaukee preacher who claims to lead something called the God Squad.

Republicans embraced the team, making Johnson their candidate for the U.S. Senate and King their candidate for secretary of state.

But King, who claims to be an apostle, is plagued by scandal.

According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, he filed for bankruptcy in 2003, he is listed as having failed to clear a $10,062 judgment for delinquent utility payments at his previous church, and he is currently fighting a $2,000 judgment from a Boston court for supposedly stiffing Star Parker, a prominent conservative commentator, on speaking fees.

“I’m not ashamed because I had some unpaid bills,” says King.
Will Ron Johnson distance himself from scandal-plagued David King?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2010, 08:35 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
I'm wondering how she will be able to prove her case in court. Does she have any evidence ? She should have had a blood test done to test for date rape drugs and should have filed a report. She will lose her case I think.
The defendant will just deny she was not drunk and will say it was consensual.
I smell political dirty tricks or a not so well thought out money grab.
Wondering if she has a dress in her freezer !
If she can come up with credible witnesses to support her claims she may prevail but I would imagine that the defendant will do the same to support his side.

No police report = he said she said = she loses and may have to pay the defendants lawyer fees if she loses.
I bet he pays an out of court settlement just to get her off his back and get on with his life though.
I love hidden cameras and tape recorders in the shirt pocket.
Let the truth be recorded.
like i said, the timing of this is suspect. if there is a safe prenatal paternity test that can be done, then it should be done, and the results will prove who is telling the truth.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:37 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
What I'm wondering; does this make David King a Lesbian too?

Old 10-31-2010, 09:56 AM

4,002 posts, read 3,905,319 times
Wow ... a Lesbian that hasn't voted in 10 years .. telling .. very telling indeed.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:28 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
She was asking for it. Didn't you see what she was wearing?

Old 10-31-2010, 10:37 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeuAot9pjjg

Old 10-31-2010, 10:41 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times
Quote:
Like any good red - Heh! - blooded american politician, he makes a great lesbian.

Old 10-31-2010, 11:09 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
I am stunned that even you would bother to post something like this. Other than she said, he said, there is absolutely nothing, at this time, to indicate if there is any truth to the story and of course, it is politically motivated.

This is not saying his opponent had anything to do with it either, but it certainly has to do with the election. I don't care if she never voted, she has an axe to grind.

After the baby is born, DNA tests will show if the baby is his: even that will not probe rape.

Nita

Old 10-31-2010, 11:14 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
Isn't that called RAPE? In most jurisdictions, having sex with someone who is incapable of giving consent (which definitely includes the unconscious) falls within the definition of Rape.
and what says she really had passed out. You would have to be really drunk (and I have been a few times) to not know someone was having sex with you. Give me a break!!!! Sounds more to me like she had too much to drink, she had a weak moment, she said OK and holy cow; she is pregnant, now she has to explain to her partner..Or maybe he isn't the father, no one knows anything right now except she is pregnant with someones baby and it certainly isn't her girlfriends.

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies