Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2010, 11:47 PM

379 posts, read 211,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
why such distain for people with 'low IQ'???

are you one of those liberals that support the liberal eugenics program???

yep the liberal way, lets abort and sterilize all the lower iq people
Now, that's really low. Can't win a debate fairly, so zap 'em with a low personal attack. I must have hit a nerve with you. Clearly you've been reading white supremacists' "literature." I support the SPLC, so don't throw that crap at me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2010, 11:51 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD360 View Post
You're behind the times. Check the Internet for "Medical Biller" jobs and you will discover that, indeed, it is a job for which you must have training and experience. With all the complicated coding and pricing involved in medical billing, it does take more than an 80 IQ to do it.

Do you think that the government supports every person in this country with an IQ below 70? 80 to 90 IQ is BELOW AVERAGE. That's not good in terms of competing.
I worked as a medical biller for a company that contracted with numerous states.. (dont believe me, surf my postings where I've stated such things years ago)... I had no "training or experience"...

btw, again, what type of company do you own and how many employees?

Old 11-01-2010, 11:54 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
There SHOULD BE A MINIMUM WAGE for workers in this civilized country. You and I totally disagree on that topic. You are clearly deeply "attached" to your position, and I am convinced that my position is the civilized and fair thing to do. We will never agree and we will never change each other's belief.
yes the minimum wage should be ZERO

the minimum wage should be the same everywhere: $0. Labor is a commodity; governments make messes when they decree commodities' prices. Washington, which has its hands full delivering the mail and defending the shores, should let the market do well what Washington does poorly.

Old 11-01-2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I worked as a medical biller for a company that contracted with numerous states.. (dont believe me, surf my postings where I've stated such things years ago)... I had no "training or experience"...

btw, again, what type of company do you own and how many employees?
I believe you. No reason not to. Maybe "years ago" before insurance got so complicated medical offices could take the time to train people for those types of jobs. Not true today.

I didn't say what type of business I own and I don't intend to divulge such extensive private information on an Internet forum. What I said is all you get.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Now, that's really low. Can't win a debate fairly, so zap 'em with a low personal attack
This right before you said
Quote:
I must have hit a nerve with you. Clearly you've been reading white supremacists' "literature."
Whats that say about you losing a "debate" and needing to resort to personal attacks..
Quote:
I must have hit a nerve with you. Clearly you've been reading white supremacists' "literature." I support the SPLC, so don't throw that crap at me.
The old "I know someone black argument"...

Old 11-02-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
yes the minimum wage should be ZERO

the minimum wage should be the same everywhere: $0. Labor is a commodity; governments make messes when they decree commodities' prices. Washington, which has its hands full delivering the mail and defending the shores, should let the market do well what Washington does poorly.
I disagree.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:01 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,112,822 times
Quote:
REALLY? Where is that?

You do know that minimum wage is about $7.25 or $7.50 per hour, don't you?
That is what I was getting in my part time job in highschool

I believe Australia's minimum wage is $15.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:02 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Now, that's really low. Can't win a debate fairly, so zap 'em with a low personal attack. I must have hit a nerve with you. Clearly you've been reading white supremacists' "literature." I support the SPLC, so don't throw that crap at me.
no you are the one running around here with a personal distain for people with 'low iq' like you are some superior person

I have 2 children with learing disabilities, one is slow (an 88iq), the other is borderline asbergers (with a 140 iq)...my iq is supposedly at 128, but I could care less ablout numbers....

but apparently you do

you do realize that with the correct training a monkey could do many skilled tasks.. even go into space....yet you seem to think a person with a 80-90 iq cant....you are the one doing the personal attacks, as you are attacking groups of people

and yes the eugenics program was from the liberals, it was considered a progressive program

btw ASKING someone if they are or are not a person who supports something is not a personal attack......my question was legit....
Quote:
are you one of those liberals that support the liberal eugenics program???
your distain for people with 'lower iq' would make anyone think the answer might be yes....but you never answered the question....hmmm

Last edited by workingclasshero; 11-02-2010 at 12:11 AM..

Old 11-02-2010, 12:03 AM

15,586 posts, read 27,609,770 times
Quote:
...When was the last increase in minimum wage?...
In Illinois it was this summer. And it is helping to run the state into the ground.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:03 AM

Quote:
I believe you. No reason not to. Maybe "years ago" before insurance got so complicated medical offices could take the time to train people for those types of jobs. Not true today.
On the contrary, now they have computers to determine proper medical codes for procedures.. The "schooling" you see offering medical billing is just that, a way to create a buck..
Quote:
I didn't say what type of business I own and I don't intend to divulge such extensive private information on an Internet forum. What I said is all you get.
Well clearly I'm looking for qualifications. You are claiming to have employees but dont understand payroll, ramifications of increased labor costs on your business, dont understand how paying one employee more leads to paying others less.. I'm intrigued by what form of business you have that standard employee business relationships and budgets are not affected by increased costs like every other business in existence..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies