Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 03:46 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,445,049 times

Advertisements

That's another one for the "religion of peace". Alienating people one act of violence at a time.

When I see a stabbing in the name of Jesus Christ then maybe you've got an argument, until that day you don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2010, 03:46 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,587,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I feel the same way about all religions, all the myth eaters.
American christers, in particular, scare me the most.

Wow! I will say a prayer for you as you are obviously a big Christian hater. Everytime I see one of your posts you are blaming "christers" about something. Must be sad to be so lost.

Old 11-03-2010, 03:49 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,925,299 times
Quote:
Oh I do too. But of all, muslims are the biggest threat without a doubt.

Old 11-03-2010, 03:50 PM

Hardly a day goes by that one of them doesn't do something insane.

Well, stabbing a MP is the same as stabbing a congressman here.

They're in for a rude awakening over there.

Quote:
But in an extraordinary case, she has refused to challenge the evidence, saying she does not recognise the jurisdiction of the court.

Does not recognize the jurisdiction of the court.

She never should have been allowed to live in the UK. She's dangerous to society.

Old 11-03-2010, 03:58 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,568,901 times
But Muslims love peace.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:14 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,836,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
With all the election-related news its important to remember that the jihadists never take a day off.

Story here.
Why must you INSIST on changing any links you post? I'm not about to click on ANY link that's been renamed and can't be verified for the source before I do.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:19 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
How can one lose what they didn't have in the first place? By simply being Islam, by default they are insane. How can anyone believe that drivel in their so called holy book? By being insane, that's how.
Yes but I can just as easily point to all the child molestation, murder, theft, assault, etc... that is done in America which is 84% Christian and say, look how barbaric Christians are, which is essentially what the bulk of these threads attempt to show. It is no more accurate, but this is what the OP constantly attempts to suggest.

I have an endless stack of photos and video of headless bodies, babies with their skulls crushed in, blood strewn across streets and burnt bodies by the boxcar full, to show the brutality of humankind and if those humans responsible happen to be of a certain religion then I'll do as the OP constantly does and apply these individual cases as representative of the whole of their faith.

While I personally feel that Islam is the most regressive of the three Abrahamic religions, I'll take exception with people who invaded a nation for reasons that do not qualify for an invasion and occupation who have killed tens of thousands of people and displaced hundreds of thousands and have the audacity to pass judgment on what is civil, good or evil.

It is repugnant, regressive, disgusting and makes religious bigotry a virtuous notion. Radical Muslims may be the bottom of humanities bucket, but it is a place they share with those who are emulating their vitriol. Excuse me I need a shower after just reading this putrid thread, its stinks.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:36 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,302,342 times
Quote:
OK, I'm calling you on that one. Christians scare you the most? Let's have a little contest shall we? Starting tomorrow let's each post links to VIOLENT incidents instigated by Muslims (my posts) and Christians (your posts). We are only going to post about events that happen from tomorrow on so no links to the Crusades, or an abortion doctor killed 10 years ago, etc. Let's let everyone see who can find more incidents of religious-inspired violence.
Do you accept the challenge? Do any of the Muslim-apolagists/Christian-haters accept the challenge? Either put up or ... well, you know how the saying goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Why must you INSIST on changing any links you post? I'm not about to click on ANY link that's been renamed and can't be verified for the source before I do.
Yeah, like I am just on this forum to direct people to Russian web sites that will put a virus on your computer. You do know that if you hover your mouse over the link it shows you the exact URL at the bottom of your browser, right?

Old 11-03-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
OK, I'm calling you on that one. Christians scare you the most? Let's have a little contest shall we? Starting tomorrow let's each post links to VIOLENT incidents instigated by Muslims (my posts) and Christians (your posts).
The violence can't be simply committed by a Muslim or a Christian.

They have to be committed IN THE NAME of Islam or Christianity.

"Allah Akbar" has to be shouted or "I slay you in the name of Jesus".

Old 11-03-2010, 04:41 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,138,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
How can one lose what they didn't have in the first place? By simply being Islam, by default they are insane. How can anyone believe that drivel in their so called holy book? By being insane, that's how.
If a Muslim said those same words about Christians, would you think they were hateful, ugly and ignorant?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies