U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2010, 03:13 PM

5,037 posts, read 4,361,685 times

Advertisements

With reports today that Pelosi is gunning for Minority Leader and an interview of Obama by CBS, it is very clear that the faces and leaders of the Democrat Party still dont get it.

Pelosi tweets today:
"Driven by the urgency of creating jobs & protecting #hcr, #wsr, Social Security & Medicare, I am running for Dem Leader"

4 years she was speaker. Just how many jobs did you create? About the only jobs she created, outside of government jobs, was jobs for Republican and Tea Party lawmakers.

Congrats Dems. The two who are among the least trusted and most dispised are still the face of your party. Reid and Pelosi. Congrats, and thank you because that does nothing but help Conservatives. You just took a beating and here you are, attempting to use the same clowns as your party face. Yeah, Im sure that Americans are just thrilled about it.

Obama:

Obama in a CBS interview, shows that as expected, he doesnt get it at all. After Obama said he got it the other day, he comes out and says this. So its clear, he is in denial or just plain clueless.
Obama says that it was "communication" failures and not his agenda that led to the butt kicking the Dems received.
Communication? This isnt about communication. How many times was this man on tv? How many times was he out there campaigning? He was all over the place. He was everywhere, so much people got sick of him.
Did he not look at the polls on health care? The economy? The spending? Anything? The majority have buyers remorse or are among the ones who are now saying "i told you so".

So non-liberals and Conservatives. Today is a day of celebration. If things keep up, the Obama and the liberals will aide us in their own demise.

I beg you Democrats. I beg you Pelosi, Reid, Frank, and of course Obama. I beg you to keep doing what you're doing. Keep ignoring the will of the people. Keep making idiotic decisions and comments such as the ones mentioned in this thread. Doing so will surely aide the rise of Conservatism. Doing so will help ensure your defeat in 2012. So please, for our sake, for America's sake....keep talking and keep not learning your lesson. In the end, it will only help open more eyes and led to your own destruction.

President Barack Obama On 60 Minutes Acknowledges He's Failed To Deliver His Message CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

Celebration day: Pelosi running for minority leader Hot Air
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 03:17 PM

2,086 posts, read 2,172,744 times
He communicated, very well, that we were just too stupid to get it.
What a great president he is....Suing his own states, forcing us to buy healthcare, calling us stupid and enemies..... keep it up, Obama..

Old 11-05-2010, 03:18 PM

11,456 posts, read 12,730,585 times
"it"

haha

Old 11-05-2010, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
He communicated, very well, that we were just too stupid to get it.
What a great president he is....Suing his own states, forcing us to buy healthcare, calling us stupid and enemies..... keep it up, Obama..
Yep. Its really amazing actually. They just take a beating, do nothing for jobs, pass bills people didnt want, spend money we dont have and we were against, and talk down to us.....and you would think they would change their tune a bit. It took 2 or 3 days for them to completely forget what happened on Nov 2nd.

Anyone who thought Obama was going to change or the Democratic Party was going to change, I think it is already clear that that was only a pipe dream. It aint going to happen. They will pursue the liberal agenda that people dont want.

Old 11-05-2010, 03:27 PM

Phrases to describe Obama and the Dems:

Denial isnt just a river in Egypt.

This man isnt capable of running a bath, let alone the government

He's in so far over his head, he needs scuba gear.

Not my own of course, just found them around the net.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:30 AM

22,241 posts, read 15,316,657 times
What's wrong with Pelosi being Dem Leader in the House? Now, I know her favorability rating, per FOX, is 29. That could be true, she had to carry the load for a lot of weak Dem Reps. So, 29 may be about right. However, the only entity in Congress that has a lower rating is, Congress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies