Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 12:55 PM

5 posts, read 3,409 times

Advertisements

Will the heads of the haters like Limbaugh explode if Obama wins? Even if he does not and it looks like he will the senate is almost sure to be Democrat control. So the affordable health care act will not be over turned as Romney said and its law and will be law. And if by some miracle Romney wins he will have what Obama has had the last two years, stale mate. LOL That in and of itself would be fun to watch as the tight ass does absolutely nothing. I wonder how the weather vain will flip then. LOL.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:07 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homasassa View Post
Will the heads of the haters like Limbaugh explode if Obama wins? Even if he does not and it looks like he will the senate is almost sure to be Democrat control. So the affordable health care act will not be over turned as Romney said and its law and will be law. And if by some miracle Romney wins he will have what Obama has had the last two years, stale mate. LOL That in and of itself would be fun to watch as the tight ass does absolutely nothing. I wonder how the weather vain will flip then. LOL.

If Romney wins, I will give him just as much time to solve all our problems as the "other side" did with the current POTUS...2 minutes after he's sworn in.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:10 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,032,823 times
Quote:

I'm an Obama supporter but your scenario isn't good for the country. Whoever wins I hope that the right can drop the stupid a** Norquist pledge and then maybe something can get done.

I fully support the Democrats refusing to cut a cent until the Repubs drop their "no compromise" position on taxes for the wealthy. It's an abomination of our political system that a lobbyists minority agenda is explicitly put before the countries well being.

If the repubs drop that, the Dems need to start accepting some cuts to social programs.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:23 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
If Romney wins, I will give him just as much time to solve all our problems as the "other side" did with the current POTUS...2 minutes after he's sworn in.

BUt....but....but he's going to inherit twice the mess Obama did.

He'll stand up like a man and deal with it.
Something the country has not been used to the past 4 years.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:30 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
How can you possibly say it's looking good for Obama this early ?

From the early results I see the Repubs are in the lead with President, House, Senate and Governorships.
And this is probably too early to call....

Google Politics & Elections

Old 11-06-2012, 05:31 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,954,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
How can you possibly say it's looking good for Obama this early ?

From the early results I see the Repubs are in the lead with President, House, Senate and Governorships.
And this is probably too early to call....

Google Politics & Elections
Probably because he actually knows how to interpret the data.

Unlike some people...

Old 11-06-2012, 05:33 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,714,837 times
Quote:

What exactly are you basing your assumption that it looks good for Obama upon?

It's typical to cite a FACT or two to back up your claim......

Old 11-06-2012, 05:33 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
Probably because he actually knows how to interpret the data.

Unlike some people...
I see Romney with 13 electoral votes and Obama with 3.
How did I interpret that wrong ?

Old 11-06-2012, 05:39 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,714,837 times
I guess Liberals would also say this favors Obama?:

First round of exit polls show economy big concern

Old 11-06-2012, 05:40 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,430,789 times
Quote:
LOL... Yes that would be the only reason I would be glad if Obama lost. Just to see Romney and all those who root for him, squirming as they gnash their teeth in the realization that Running the world is not the easy piece of cake that "incompetent" Afro-American Obama fumbled on. This is not Bain Capital or some private enterprize we're talking about here, where some arrogant minority-hating dork smirking on the sidelines can assume, "I could do that better." This is the Big Leagues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies