Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2010, 10:54 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,943,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Again.......carrying a pregnancy to term is much more than an inconvenience or gaining weight.

A woman should not be forced to suffer the PERMANENT physical damage, health risks{even death} and loss of income caused by pregnancy when she doesn't even want the child.

And as far as a father's rights are concerned............he doesn't have any.........why should his choice trump the choice of the person who will suffer ALL of the physical damage and risk? The idea is absurd.
its absurd you think he dont have any rights cause if the women wanted to keep the baby, and he didnt want it he would sure have to pay child support for a kid he dont want. where is the fair in that? its not. and if the women didnt want the kid she shouldve been on birth control or made the man wear a condom or 2. the baby is half of the mans he should have rights

Old 12-06-2010, 10:54 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
wear your it ok i kill 50 million humans shirt .

You continue to have the same rights the Germans had under their laws , kill, kill kill
You are a man hater

I will meet you half way. you want me to say I want the right along with other women to "kill" then you need to say you want to force women to give birth against their will, force them to give them up or raise them.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:57 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
again are you playing dumb. a huge difference between a baby in a womb, not developed enough to live outside of the womb because their organs are not developed enough and getting nourishment from the "host" body.

a full term baby can live outside the womb. anyone can feed and take care of it. it does not require the "incubating body" it is a job anyone can do.
A baby can no more live outside the womb on their own then can they inside the womb.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
its absurd you think he dont have any rights cause if the women wanted to keep the baby, and he didnt want it he would sure have to pay child support for a kid he dont want. where is the fair in that? its not. and if the women didnt want the kid she shouldve been on birth control or made the man wear a condom or 2. the baby is half of the mans he should have rights
birth control is not 100% it fails. in a lot of cases men are consulted, the choice to abort is made between both man and woman. many times a woman makes the choice alone because the man is no longer around and wants nothing to do with the pregnancy.

a woman carries the pregnancy by her self the choice is ultimately hers alone

Old 12-06-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
"mary" was either not a virgin or she did not give birth.
Mary is the only one i knew of that got pregnant without a man. Now you Can not believe in Mary so that would make no one has ever got pregnant without a man

Old 12-06-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
I will meet you half way. you want me to say I want the right along with other women to "kill" then you need to say you want to force women to give birth against their will, force them to give them up or raise them.
Yep you wish to kill because it is your right , I wish to preserve life because it is my right to speak against genocide

Old 12-06-2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
A baby can no more live outside the womb on their own then can they inside the womb.

so how are all the babies born doing it? again refusing to acknowledge that anyone, even a 6 year old can feed a baby will not make your thought true babies do live outside the womb all the time. they only need someone to feed them. they no longer need the womb or the "birth" mother.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Yep you wish to kill because it is your right , I wish to preserve life because it is my right to speak against genocide
using the word kill is an attempt to make women feel guilty. most of us are too smart to fall for it

Old 12-06-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
so how are all the babies born doing it? again refusing to acknowledge that anyone, even a 6 year old can feed a baby will not make your thought true babies do live outside the womb all the time. they only need someone to feed them. they no longer need the womb or the "birth" mother.
As I said a baby can not live on its own outside the womb

Old 12-06-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
As I said a baby can not live on its own outside the womb
I'll bite. why not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies