Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 02:42 PM

4 posts, read 4,862 times

Advertisements

I'm new to this sight today and find it very odd that ALSO today I just stumbled upon "New World Order". CHECK IT OUT!!! I am 58 and unemployed and 30 days from being homeless in New Yorks Hudson Valley. I'm lucky that I don't have a family to look out for, but unlucky because the unemployed people I know have spousal income to get by on. After reading a little about "NWO" I came to think again about what I suspected all along. Wall street and the big corps and the fat cats have a big picture in mind for us all. Do away completely with the middle class, than all you have is Fat Cats and servants. Judge for yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 03:22 PM

12,384 posts, read 28,496,781 times
NWO is extreme elite theory side vs pluralist theory... Conspiracy cases like this generally aren't good, b/c what you get is them abusing it TOWARDS conspiracy like situation, collusions, illegal monopolies etc and then they use the "NWO" freaks as writing off that those allegations are false and those type of claims are all coming from conspiracy theorists. They then can lump real abuses in under an umbrella of conspiracy theory. The truth is somewhere in the middle though my personal experience and research in poli sci classes certainly led me to believe many aspects of elite theory are true.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:00 PM

4 posts, read 4,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapico View Post
though my personal experience and research in poli sci classes certainly led me to believe many aspects of elite theory are true.
Its believed that entire civilizations have folded under this elite theory. the elite just become to fat for the servants to support

Old 11-15-2010, 06:44 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldrold52 View Post
I'm new to this sight today and find it very odd that ALSO today I just stumbled upon "New World Order". CHECK IT OUT!!! I am 58 and unemployed and 30 days from being homeless in New Yorks Hudson Valley. I'm lucky that I don't have a family to look out for, but unlucky because the unemployed people I know have spousal income to get by on. After reading a little about "NWO" I came to think again about what I suspected all along. Wall street and the big corps and the fat cats have a big picture in mind for us all. Do away completely with the middle class, than all you have is Fat Cats and servants. Judge for yourself.
This very describes the new world order in detail. The de-industrialization of the United States was no accident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOT...FC3A06&index=4

Old 11-15-2010, 08:09 PM

305 posts, read 471,645 times
I thought this was a thread about Kevin Nash. Carry on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWZ0gJ0HAyA

Old 11-15-2010, 08:31 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,487 times
Has anybody seen this?

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Georgia Guidestones:
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

The Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.
The structure is sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge."[1] The monument is almost 20 feet (6.1 m) tall if the buried support stones are included, exactly 18 feet (5.5 m) otherwise[2], and made from six granite slabs weighing more than 240,000 pounds (110,000 kg) in all.[3] One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose of the Guidestones.

In his article, "Decoding the Georgia Guidestones", Van Smith identifies three potential candidates as the true identity of R.C. Christian (Joe H. Fendley Sr., Dr. Francis Merchant, and Ted Turner). In the end, Smith concludes that Ted Turner is the most likely candidate for being R.C. Christian, stating, "Our investigation into the identity of Robert C. Christian has uncovered highly persuasive yet circumstantial evidence linking Robert Edward “Ted” Turner to the very center of the Georgia Guidestones originators. This evidence is so strong that we believe Ted Turner probably was R.C. Christian. At the very least, Turner probably knows who R.C. Christian is."

Old 11-15-2010, 08:43 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,487 times
In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure. One popular hypothesis is that the patron's pseudonym may be a tribute to the legendary 17th-century founder of Rosicrucianism, Christian Rosenkreuz.

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/Georgia_guidestones.jpg/800px- (broken link)

Old 11-15-2010, 09:38 PM

305 posts, read 471,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure. One popular hypothesis is that the patron's pseudonym may be a tribute to the legendary 17th-century founder of Rosicrucianism, Christian Rosenkreuz.

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
it has a roof. Looks like I know where my next apt will be.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:20 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
There is no New World Order. Government is good. They care about us. Please put the tinfoil hats away and place your hands in the yellow circles

Old 11-15-2010, 10:27 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
There you go mocking and being non-evaluative toward a subject that has some truth to it. Globalization with an emphasis on off-shoring being one of the truths. Whether it is good or bad is subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
There is no New World Order. Government is good. They care about us. Please put the tinfoil hats away and place your hands in the yellow circles
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies