Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 12:30 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
A drunk, elderly, white idiot with a gun. I'm putting my money on conservative Republican.
a convervative republican is so upset that palin's daughter's success is due to an alleged 'political conspiracy' that he shoots the tv set?

hilarious.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:34 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Maybe you guys should get ACORN involved.

Or have your unions sponsor some buses to round you guys up to take you to phone banks so you can vote Chicago-style ... 4, 5, 6 votes a person.

Or maybe George Soros and the SEIU can just throw a lot of money at the "problem" and make it go away.
Ha,ha,ha!! They don't have a problem with this when it is stuffing ballot boxes with votes for Democrats by dead people, Convicted fellons (which according to the Constitution, do not have the right to vote), or bussing high school seniors to the voting places with Democrat only voter guides like they were doing here in Ohio.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:35 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
a convervative republican is so upset that palin's daughter's success is due to an alleged 'political conspiracy' that he shoots the tv set?

hilarious.
He was probably upset with how embarrassing she is on the show and the about the laughing stock she's become. She's constantly berated by the judges, she's an atrocious dancer, and she has the personality of a wall. I think the viewers keep her in week after week so they have something to laugh at (that whole watching a train wreck phenomenon). If you watch the show, she's not successful - she's one big joke.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:37 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Ha,ha,ha!! They don't have a problem with this when it is stuffing ballot boxes with votes for Democrats by dead people<snip>
It appears many dead people are voting for Bristol as well, brain-dead that is...

Old 11-17-2010, 12:38 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
No one is being rude here, everyone has their own choices to be made. If you did not vote, you have no right to complain. Dancing is in the eye of the people watching, and who they feel has made the most progress without having any dance experience, or music background.

I have also seen in the past, where i expected someone else to win, but surprise surprise, someone i did not expect was in the final 3.

We may not think that it is fair, but it is also not fair to target Bristol, she didd not make People not vote for Brandy, People and voters have done this themselves, could be that they just assumed she would be in the finals, this is no one's fault, but the People voting, and also people who did not vote.

Amazing so many can get so upset about something so frivilous, when there are so many more things to worry about.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:38 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
This is the ORIGINAL source, proof of cheating on DWTS for Sarah Palin's dirty politics:

Conservatives4Palin.com: Bristol in 'DWTS' Semi-Finals - UPDATED: Governor Palin Talks About Bristol (http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2010/11/bristol-in-dwts-semi-finals.html - broken link)
Dancing with the stars has NOTHING to do with politics

A mother asked people to vote for her daughter How dare she

Old 11-17-2010, 12:39 PM

1,324 posts, read 1,198,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33
A drunk, elderly, white idiot with a gun. I'm putting my money on conservative Republican.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Racist much?
Looks like a typical Obama voter to me.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:41 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
He was probably upset with how embarrassing she is on the show and the about the laughing stock she's become. She's constantly berated by the judges, she's an atrocious dancer, and she has the personality of a wall. I think the viewers keep her in week after week so they have something to laugh at (that whole watching a train wreck phenomenon). If you watch the show, she's not successful - she's one big joke.
No she isnt. They praised her the other night saying it was her best dance today and going on about how well she is improving.

Heck whats her name the female judge called her over to give her a hug. That isnt close to berating her or embarrassing her. lol All of them have had neg comments from the judges

The joke is all those hating on her simply because her last name is Palin.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:44 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,982,136 times
Bristol Palin's "Dancing With The Stars" Performance Leaves Viewer Shooting Mad - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

Old 11-17-2010, 12:46 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Racist much?
Not at all. Just playing the statistical odds (either that or just responding to a ridiculous post asserting this lunatic is liberal with an equally ridiculous post guessing he's conservative).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies