Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 10:03 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,423,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
about this poor girl? They are totally unhinged! I wonder if this is a delayed response to the "shellacking" of Nov 2nd and they're just lashing out at a convenient target?

Emergency at 'Dancing' Over Powder Substance | TMZ.com

The more they continue with these kind of vicious attacks, the more sympathy for the Palins and the more the Left looks like a bunch of absolute deranged maniacs.
Do you know how incredibly retarded it sounds to broadly blame everyone who holds different political views from you just because one nut job sent Bristol Palin some white powder? Lame...you fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 10:05 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,292,757 times
Quote:
about this poor girl? They are totally unhinged! I wonder if this is a delayed response to the "shellacking" of Nov 2nd and they're just lashing out at a convenient target?

The more they continue with these kind of vicious attacks, the more sympathy for the Palins and the more the Left looks like a bunch of absolute deranged maniacs.
One deranged person commits a criminal and sick act and you're ready to blame every single person on the Left. It's absolutely amazing how your mind works!

Old 11-19-2010, 10:14 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,034,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
One deranged person commits a criminal and sick act and you're ready to blame every single person on the Left. It's absolutely amazing how your mind works!
A+ there! I bet anything within 100 miles would be attributed to "the shadowy left"

Old 11-19-2010, 10:20 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,304,014 times
Quote:
Or doesn't work as the case may be.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:22 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,299,459 times
Quote:

I'm afraid the OP seems to be channelling all the tendencies she ascribes to "The Left" into her own posts................

Of course it MUST be "The Left" - it couldn't possibly be some teenager that Ms Palin "dissed" on Facebook, or some bonkers DWTS fan who wants another contestant to win...................sheesh

Old 11-19-2010, 10:23 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,900,631 times
So hilarious that you say "they" did it, and speak about the incident as if you actually know what happened. This is how all of the baseless rumors get started. So irresponsible.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:24 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,316,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Girl View Post
I'm afraid the OP seems to be channelling all the tendencies she ascribes to "The Left" into her own posts................

Of course it MUST be "The Left" - it couldn't possibly be some teenager that Ms Palin "dissed" on Facebook, or some bonkers DWTS fan who wants another contestant to win...................sheesh
HA! I was thinking it was Tre also

Old 11-19-2010, 10:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,874,903 times
Quote:
Well, we've seen the Left become absolutely unhinged about Bristol, haven't we? And they do it in hopes of hurting Palin, through her daughter. How sick is that?

Let's not even pretend that the Left doesn't paint with a broad brush, but it's funny, I never, ever hear you mentioning to your brethren they should do that.

Who else could it be? Has to be a leftist - they are so filled with uncontrolled rage about the Palins. First the guy shooting his TV and now this.

It is breathtaking to watch as they snarl and froth about this poor girl.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:26 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,862,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillaceae View Post
Well, golly, that isn't what the article you posted says:

You need to read on past the picture where it clearly says it was in a piece of fan mail sent to Bristol Palin, LMAO...

It's unbelievable to rational people that someone could get this enraged by a stupid TV show. And Pelosi and her wingnut followers tried to paint the Tea Party as violent and possibly terrorists.

The immature mind of a left wing idiot is unparralled.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:26 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,299,459 times
Quote:
Well, we've seen the Left become absolutely unhinged about Bristol, haven't we? And they do it in hopes of hurting Palin, through her daughter. How sick is that?

Let's not even pretend that the Left doesn't paint with a broad brush, but it's funny, I never, ever hear you mentioning to your brethren they should do that.
I don't think it's "The Left" becoming unhinged here.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies