U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-24-2010, 06:27 PM
 
9,949 posts, read 11,937,241 times
Reputation: 6419

Advertisements

Winston Blackmore | Apologetics Index...

Winton Blackmore has 25 wives and has 121 children and more on the way...

He believes you should conceive as many children possible.

What a bunch of BS him and his wives popping out all those kids....who is paying for all this ?

And he is rumored to have had sexual relations with some girls as young as 14-16 years old...

He is 53 years old . One of Warren Jeffs buddies....

Just sick...

I realize this may be a story you have heard of but I just saw it on TV and was shocked....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-24-2010, 06:31 PM
 
50,653 posts, read 26,726,952 times
Reputation: 15849
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Winston Blackmore | Apologetics Index...

Winton Blackmore has 25 wives and has 121 children and more on the way...

He believes you should conceive as many children possible.

What a bunch of BS him and his wives popping out all those kids....who is paying for all this ?

And he is rumored to have had sexual relations with some girls as young as 14-16 years old...

He is 53 years old . One of Warren Jeffs buddies....

Just sick...

I realize this may be a story you have heard of but I just saw it on TV and was shocked....
That whole Warren Jeffs clan up in Colorado City Az has been ripping off this state for decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 06:32 PM
 
Location: Spokane via Sydney,Australia
6,611 posts, read 11,301,169 times
Reputation: 3097
Well that's a tad over "replacement" procreation LOL

and to answer your question - it looks like the Canadian taxpayers are on the hook for it nowadays.....

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/millionaire+polygamist+deep+debt/2752341/story.html (broken link)

Quote:
His biggest debt is owed to taxpayers. Since 2000, the Canada Revenue Agency claims Blackmore has bilked taxpayers out of $4.3-million worth of income tax and GST, both personally and through J.R. Blackmore & Sons Ltd, the holding company that he controls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 06:43 PM
 
9,949 posts, read 11,937,241 times
Reputation: 6419
He said he is a Prophet and these wives of his , need to do what he says....

They seem so brainwashed.....

I suppose he can convince them to turn over their/his biological daughters to him and do a repeat of the Jeffs marriage with the 12 year old ...( shoot him if you ask me )

When does this sick cr** end ?

When one of the ladies tried to leave the cult, they called her a wh*** and kidnapped / traumatized her for hours...

Where do they get love and peace from this ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 06:45 PM
 
Location: Land of debt and Corruption
7,526 posts, read 7,215,932 times
Reputation: 2845
He needs some old fashioned justice... chop off his appendages and force him to do hard day labor with all of his income going to help pay for his bazillion kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 08:32 PM
 
2,792 posts, read 3,654,996 times
Reputation: 1548
I can't believe this crap is going on in the USA in this day & age. Those women are brainwashed since birth, they don't know any better. What a sick perversion, & hiding behind "religion" makes it even worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 08:34 PM
 
19,216 posts, read 12,992,057 times
Reputation: 2337
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
He said he is a Prophet and these wives of his , need to do what he says....

They seem so brainwashed.....

I suppose he can convince them to turn over their/his biological daughters to him and do a repeat of the Jeffs marriage with the 12 year old ...( shoot him if you ask me )

When does this sick cr** end ?

When one of the ladies tried to leave the cult, they called her a wh*** and kidnapped / traumatized her for hours...

Where do they get love and peace from this ?
Modern day Mohammed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 08:36 PM
 
Location: Earth
24,639 posts, read 24,830,171 times
Reputation: 11318
How does this affect you?
Another whacko religious person, but they're not pushing their beliefs on anyone, are they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 09:01 PM
 
Location: Southeast
4,296 posts, read 6,273,040 times
Reputation: 1445
Seriously, I cannot even fathom having that many wives and children. I wonder if the guy struggles to remember all their names?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2010, 09:50 PM
 
Location: Land of debt and Corruption
7,526 posts, read 7,215,932 times
Reputation: 2845
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
How does this affect you?
Another whacko religious person, but they're not pushing their beliefs on anyone, are they?
Is this a joke? Who do you think pays for all those kids of his? Certainly not him. And he may not be pushing his beliefs off on me personally, but you can bet he is brainwashing his bazillion wives and teaching his children to follow in his footsteps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top