Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2010, 11:42 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,930 times

Advertisements

I don't have a lot of respect for Palin, even though she shares many of my political viewpoints. This whole reality tv thing and her daughter on dancing with the stars just turns me off regarding any type of political credibility.

She's off the wall hot though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 11:45 AM

888 posts, read 1,186,839 times
This is nothing more than a TROLL thread from the OP.
He puts the question out, then bashes everyone who disagrees with him.

Steve

Old 11-25-2010, 11:45 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
It says that the average American is turned off by the arrogance and condescending mannerisms of our present POTUS. Obama doesn't talk TO the public,...he talks DOWN to them, with that little "better-than-you" smirk.
My background is not in psychology, so I would like to see a psychoanalytic comparison of the Bush smirk and the Obama smirk.

What do those smirks mean?

How are they different?

In my view, NO ONE ON EARTH can outsmirk Bush.

I would advise against entering any smirking contest in Texas.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:46 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Yes, Sarah understands better than anyone else that America must come back to god. She knows that the average American citizen doesn't value anything intellectual, unless money is involved. Sarah understands that when mentioning the word 'freedom' most Americans think of their guns.
Well,...at least she doesn't apologize for EVERYTHING American like Obama.

Obama does understand religion,...he plays golf on that day.

Obama does understand money: Americans have it, and he wants it.

Obama does understand "freedom", as long as it pertains to the GOVERNMENT having the "freedom" to limit those of its citizens.

Obama understands guns. He doesn't think anyone should have one.

That about covers it.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:47 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
As for Sarah Palin, I don't think she has any talent for smirking at all, per se.

Rather, she is the smirk of the masses.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
My background is not in psychology, so I would like to see a psychoanalytic comparison of the Bush smirk and the Obama smirk.

What do those smirks mean?

How are they different?

In my view, NO ONE ON EARTH can outsmirk Bush.

I would advise against entering any smirking contest in Texas.
BBBBBUUUUSSSSHHHH!!!!

Whatever the question,...the left has the answer!!!

Old 11-25-2010, 11:55 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
THEY don't see any reason to "prove" his grades or how he got from Columbia to Harvard. What was that old black businessman from New York name who was so instrumental in getting Obama into Harvard? I have forgotten and don't want to look it up.
For two years you've been harping about not having access to Obama's grades in college. You'd better hope the universities never cave in and make an except to their rule and release them because, you know what? If they ever do that the Democrats are going to want to see Sarah Palin's grades as well and she isn't going to fare well on a side-by-side of grades and choices of courses taken.

Old 11-25-2010, 12:03 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,524,262 times
Stop kidding yourself. If Obama is so bright that he invented a time machine, you know you still would not give him credit for it because he's black. He can't possibly be smarter than you.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 11-25-2010 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post + please discuss the topic, not each other.

Old 11-25-2010, 12:03 PM

4,697 posts, read 6,448,256 times
Quote:
Apparently all the lefties attack Palin because she is connected to the common folks out there....
The degree to which liberals "attack" Palin has absolutely nothing to do with whether she is "connected to the common folks out there." How many of the "common folks" have been mayor of a U.S. city, governor of a U.S. state, vice-presidential candidate of a major party, and star of a TV reality show? Well, maybe the reality show ...

This liberal likes Palin just fine if she stays in Alaska. When she's on the national stage, and runs for national office, this liberal thinks that we could do much, much better than someone who photographs well but wouldn't know a well-thought-out, cogent position on international affairs, the economy, or the history of this great country if it fell on her very, very empty head.

Quote:
Palin smarter than Obama? Quite possibly.......
Only for the extremely delusional.

Old 11-25-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
THEY don't see any reason to "prove" his grades or how he got from Columbia to Harvard. What was that old black businessman from New York name who was so instrumental in getting Obama into Harvard? I have forgotten and don't want to look it up.
Percy Sutton was the renown lawyer who recommended Obama to Harvard on the insistence of a radical Muslim, Al Mansour. Another question mard re: Barack's background.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies