Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 04:44 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Well, I am sorry you misinterpreted my intention and are not of thicker skin.

This thread deals with UNEMPLOYMENT and as such was posted in the unemployment section of the forum.
Actually Misty in the terms of this Unemployment Forum we are not supposed to get too political and the Mods will move this eventually to the Political Forum if it does.

Not saying its all political but diorgirl is right that this is mostly about unemployment problems , extensions , updates , cut off dates , .

To debate Unemployment it would go on the Political Forum

Mods actually created Unemployment Chat. Not sure if things can get political in there or not. But we can vent our sadness or rejection we feel , Mods are cool with that...

Edit : Unemployment Chat says : Posts that are more political in nature are likely to be deleted. Threads that are political in nature will be moved to the Politics forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Yeah, it's sad. His wife actually did post an update. Did you read it?

Such a tragic story. I still feel so bad. If only I had known...I would have had Al and family come stay with me for a bit. Perhaps he could have had better luck here. I'll never know.
I noticed a post in there on Wednesday but I was rushing. I should go read it...

But for most men , I think their need to be a provider if they FAIL , they feel pretty low.

Old 11-27-2010, 04:48 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Actually Misty in the terms of this Unemployment Forum we are not supposed to get too political and the Mods will move this eventually to the Political Forum if it does.

Not saying its all political but diorgirl is right that this is mostly about unemployment problems , extensions , updates , cut off dates , .

To debate Unemployment it would go on the Political Forum

Mods actually created Unemployment Chat. Not sure if things can get political in there or not. But we can vent our sadness or rejection we feel , Mods are cool with that...

Edit : Unemployment Chat says : Posts that are more political in nature are likely to be deleted. Threads that are political in nature will be moved to the Politics forum.
Oh, ok, cool with that. I just think this is an unemployment issue and one that is more pertinent to that than anything else. But so be it, I am not a mod.

At any rate, we do share Al's story. I am quite sure it went far and wide. God rest his soul. And it seems his wife and son have stable housing for now, so that is what is important, to a point.

Old 11-27-2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Oh, ok, cool with that. I just think this is an unemployment issue and one that is more pertinent to that than anything else. But so be it, I am not a mod.

At any rate, we do share Al's story. I am quite sure it went far and wide. God rest his soul. And it seems his wife and son have stable housing for now, so that is what is important, to a point.
I will go check it out..

Tip : I think you could go into UChat and give helpful ideas but just be mindful of it not sounding political

Old 11-27-2010, 05:00 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I will go check it out..

Tip : I think you could go into UChat and give helpful ideas but just be mindful of it not sounding political
Thanks, I don't know what UChat is, and I've always had a problem with Java and chat on this computer.

Yeah, go check it out. It's under the positivity and support section. It's listed as from Al.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies